Chapter 3

I woke up with my 6am alarm going off. I opened my eyes and reached to turn it off when I realized that Seungmin's hand was on my boob. I grabbed my phone and silenced it when Seungmin moaned.

" Baby, come back." he grabs my waist and slides me closer to him. I breathe heavily and try not to think about his soft hands on my stomach. I look at my phone and see I have an email from Jyp Entertainment.

It reads:
Ember Hart,
From now on you and only you will take care of the 8 members of Straykids.
Your duties-
1. Give them whatever they want
2. Clean
3. Go places with them when and where they want
4. Please or pleasure them in any way they want
5. You will live at the hotel with them and after.
In all, you will be paid 2300 an hour, and your student loans will be paid off.
Since you already agreed to the rules, if you don't succeed in your duties, you will be sued and / or arrested.

I sit up as I read it and scream, Seungmin is half asleep and confusedly groans.

I run out of Seungmin's room and open bangchans door.
" Yes?" He says, typing on his computer.

" what the living fuck, is this," I say as Seungmin runs in now fully awake.
I hand chan my phone, as he reads it he makes no face and hands it back to me.

" What's wrong with it?" He says yawning and looking up at me. My eye twitched a little at his calm demeanor.

" I will physically fight you if you don't explain " I yell at him again, Seungmin tries to make me relax but Bangchan gets up and walks over to me. He looks down at me and huffs. He grabs my back and my legs and carries me bridal-style back to Seungmin's room.

" you agreed to a contract when you shook everyone's hand," he says annoyed and throws me on the bed.

" no....no I didn't..... " I say trying to remember last night.

" if you bail we sue you remember... to the moon and back," Chan says and walks out of the room. I huff and Seungmin rolls into his bed.

"Another hour please baby," he says grabbing the blanket.

"I'm not your baby," I say in a serious tone.
" And I'm not your sir," he says side eyeing me.

I look at their schedules and realize that Bangchan has a meeting in about 2 hours.
I get up, and Seungmin groaned again but didn't say anything. I take bangchans food and walk into his room.

" What now?" He says getting pissed.

" I looked at your schedule, and you have a meeting in a couple of hours," I say, looking at him. He huffs and ignores me.

" Come on, you need to eat breakfast," I say, getting annoyed. I walk over to him, and he gets up. He sits on the bed and slaps his leg.
I look up, and he's staring at me.

" What?" I say confused. He slaps his lap again, and I roll my eyes. I sit on his lap and look at my phone again, trying to put their agenda into my calendar.

" Ember," he says, getting my attention, and I look at him.
He has food on a fork for me, and I open my mouth.

" Will you help me pick out an outfit for the meeting?" he says, feeding me more eggs.
I nod, looking at my phone. He grabs me and puts me on his bed.

" Stay!" He says with an authoritative voice. I nod and rub my temples. He goes into the bathroom but doesn't shut the door. I try to get up and look at his clothes, but he yells from the bathroom.

" Did I say you could get up?" He says yelling at me. I sit back down and look at him.

" No," I say in a low voice.