Chapter 13

Seungmin sat down in front of his door and stared at the ground.
He replayed the way she flinched at his touch the other day.
She would never trust them again, at least not with her body, and Seungmin couldn't blame her.
He felt a tear slide down his face and then watched as felix slowly came back to their "campsite." He picked up the glass and threw it in the trash.
Felix looked up and saw Seungmin watching him, felix closed his eyes and calmed himself.
Seungmin watched as felix approached him and sighed.
" im sorry," felix said with his deep voice.
" For what ?" Seungmin said in a low voice.
" ..... I should have stopped him ..... instead of stopping you, " felix leans against the wood plank that's holding up their rooms together.
" your mad you can't fuck her?" Seungmin feels another tear fall down his face but he didnt care.
Felix crounched down and looked at him dead in the eyes, Seungmin thought he was going to tell him to fuck off like chan but he grabs Seungmin's face and wiped away his tears.
" I love her..... and now my love is washed way with the tide because of what he did" Seungmin sighs and nods. They both get up and go to bed.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to someone to pushing my body again, I open my eyes and the lady is far away afriad I'm going to scream.
" good morning miss" I nodded my head and sat up.
" are going to eat today?" She asked with concern. I nod my head agian and she smiled.
" I was wonder if you wanted one of the guys to bring you on a walk today?" She says as she puts the food tray on the bed.
" no thanks " I say sighing.
" miss I have to clean your sheets .... and you should take a shower... be a human " she said with concern on her face this time.
" What's your name? " I ask politely. She looks scared like I'm going to scream at her.
" my English name is Matilda " I smile and take a bite of the eggs.
" Thank you, Matilda.... I'll go on a walk after my shower " she beamed with a smile on her face.
If I couldn't find enough motivation to do it for myself, I would do it for Matilda.
" I will pick an outfit out for you," she says, but before I could say no, she was out of my room.
After forcing myself to eat, I took a shower. It was kinda hot out lately, so my shower was colder than usual.
I get out of the shower and see she put jean shorts, a sports bra, and a jacket out for me.

I slowly walk out of my room and tell myself to breathe.
" You look good," Matilda said, holding blankets and sheets in her hand.
" Thank you." I give her a small smile and realize everyone is outside eating breakfast.
I slowly walk by them and hope to god no one will talk to me when I hear tongs drop and everyone looks at Jeongin.
" h-hey Ember," he says as his voice cracks. I shake my head, looking down, and then look back up to all the guys staring at me with wide eyes.
" Hey fox," I say in a low tone and walk away.
" Where are you going?" Bangchan asks, but i ignore him. I grab a backpack that's full of safety items and a map.
The walk I'm taking isn't like climbing, but I also don't want to die.
I slowly walked, shaking my head at how much their eyes were on me.
I knew by the time I had walked a couple of minutes, I could hear someone running after me.
I stop and turn around to felix and Seungmin out of breath, trying to catch up with me.
I turn back around and start walking again.
" This is a solitude walk," I say, looking at the river that goes for miles.
" umm yeah we are also on a solitude walk," felix says, breathing hard.
I turn around and they stop walking.
" Together? " I say confused. Felix and Seungmin nod their heads, but Seungmin is almost on the ground, trying not to die.
" yeahhh .... we aaaa we fucked.... we are a couple now" felix said slowly catching his breath but Seungmin tried to hit him from the ground.
" wow .... a week without my touch and you guys switch sexualities" felix tried to laugh but Seungmin grabbed his leg trying to pull him down to the ground with him.
I try not to laugh and turn back around.
I can hear Seungmin telling felix to shut the fuck up and then I giggle.
I stop myself in my tracks and think about the last time I laughed.
I breathe and can hear them catch up to me again.
" your the only women that we want to touch" I hear Seungmin and then a welp from felix. I assumed Seungmin punch felix for the couple comment but I just walked and tried to ignore them.