Chapter 16 end

I walked back to the small dressing room, and they put a long white sun dress on me.
They took my hat off , brushed my hair, and straightened it. While they were doing my hair, the girl that talked to leeknow took a beginners book for Korean out of her backpack and gave me highlighters.
I smiled at her, and she bowed a little.
I grabbed the book and started to study as my anxiety of me getting burned from the straighter grew bigger and bigger.
I read half of the book when they were finished with me and brought me outside.

Seungmin was waiting for me outside. He had on white silk pants and a white silk t-shirt on. I looked at him and blinked a couple of times. He looked like he was in a backstreet boys music video. He turned around and looked at me. He looked me up and down and smiled big. He walked over to me and grabbed my waist.
" You look so beautiful em" he says and then kisses me cheek.
We start to walk towards the river, and two cameras follow us.
Seungmin still has his hand on my waist, and we just walk.
I watch the water ripple, and I Hum to myself.
" Hey em?" Seungmin says in a soft voice.
" Hmm?" I say, taking my eyes off the water to look at him.
*says something in Korean to the camera guy, and he nods*
I look at Seungmin, confused.
" You want to get closer to the water?" He asks, looking at me. My eyes light up and nod my head happily.
We slowly start walking towards the river, and the cameramen only stops when we start walking on rocks.
I almost slipped a couple of times, but Seungmins hand was firmly on my waist.
We sit down, but Seungmin puts me on his lap.
" I don't want your dress to get dirty," he says, wrapping both arms around me.
We didn't have mics on, so I truly felt like I was spending time with him alone.
" You don't understand how much I love you," he says, taking a piece of hair that hung down my chest and moved it back with my other hairs.
" I do, baby," I say, looking into his eyes. He had a tear falling on his cheek, and I kissed it away.
" It's going to get harder to be our girlfriend.... I think the others were afraid to tell you that, but ..... I can't hide things from you anymore, " he says, biting his lip.
" You're talking about this video?" I ask, touching his cheek. He shakes his head but stops.
" Yes, but no," he says with a shaky breath.
" I think .... they are trying to shield you for what's to come because no one helped us." I don't say anything for a second, and then I kiss him. He puts his hand to my chin, and I moan lightly and hope no one but us could hear.
" we should go back on our walk," he says with a smile, I nod, and he puts me back down. His hand is in mine as I try to step on a rock but fall. in to the river.
"SEUNGMIN!!" I yell as I pull him into the river with me by accident. He falls on top of me, and the river makes a huge splash.

--------------------------------♡--------------------------------
"Sooooo what happened? " Han asks, confused.
We are all sitting near the campfire, me and Seungmin. I am soaked and shivering near the fire.
The camera guys try not to laugh at us, but I glare at them and smile when they stop.
The sun is almost gone, and the sky is beautiful like a painting.
" I tried to stand up, but I slipped on a rock," I say through my teeth because han already knew the story.
When they were being filmed making dinner, they could hear my scream, and staff and bangchan went running towards us.
" But how did both of you get wet?" Han asked, looking at Seungmin, who is glaring at him.
" Seungmin was being such a gentleman helping me up with his hand that I accidentally dragged him in the water with me." I huff, and han has a smile on his face.
" But -" han tried to say until leeknow shoved food in his mouth.
I look up at the sky again and eat my food.
" It's beautiful," I hear Hyunjin say, and I look back down. He wasn't looking at the sky but at me, and we locked eyes. I smiled and nodded my head. I ate more and giggled to myself.
Seungmin rubs my back even though it's still damp.
" Did you think the questions were hard?" Leeknow asks, shoving more food into hans mouth.
" Hmm.... I think some of them took more thought than others. " I glanced at chan, and he nodded with a flat smile. He played with his food, and I looked back at mine.
" What was the easiest, and what was the hardest?" Felix asks with his mouth full.
" The easiest was the first one because it was a fact." Seungmin smiled at me and rubbed my neck.
" And the hardest? " Chan said, looking up at me.
" hhh... the hardest was who I depended on the most. " I look at the ground and bite my lip.
" it was hard because all of you guys are always here for me in your own way, and it made me a little emotional, but I was happy with my choice," I say, smiling at them.
" None of you would ever hurt me, and you don't understand how grateful I am for that," I say with a little tear in my eye, i look back at chan and his jaw is clenched.
" Babe, you don't ever have to worry about that," leeknow says with a smile.
"Ydeah," han says with his cheeks full.
I wipe away the tear and laugh a little at hans' face.
" and cut," I hear, I forgot there were people around me, and I wiped more tears off my face.
" were done," Seungmin says, kissing my head.
All the guys got up and thanked the staff when someone taped me on the shoulder.
The director of the video smiled at me.
" You did great," he says, bowing a little, I bow too, and then he walks off to talk to the guys.
I close my eyes and feel like I can actually breathe for a second when I opened my eyes to the girl bringing me the Korean book and highlighters. I thank her and then look over to the guys and see felix walking over to me.
He crounches down and looks into my eyes.
" All we have to do is get changed and then head home," he says, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
" home?" I say as my heart aches.
" Yeah, home baby," I hear leeknow say with a smile. I look up, and all the guys are smiling and waiting for me.
" Okay .... I guess I have a new home now, " I say, getting up.
" That was really corny," Hyunjin said as he picked me up and walked me to my room.
I laugh when felix spanks my butt as Hyunjin carries me.

[I'm making a second book called the girlfriend about how Ember has to deal with publically being the guys girlfriend and how hard it is]