Chapter 8

We head into his room, his hand is still in mine, and I feel shy just holding his hand but was clearly not shy 30 minutes ago with felix in me.
" So you're going to come down to the studio with us tomorrow?" He says as I sit on his bed.
" Us?" I say confused.
" Yeah, Jeongin and leeknow need to record too," he says, looking at the dinner menu.
" Hmm, yeah, sounds fun," i say and walk to the bathroom.
I take a shower and head back into the room.
" ummm, is it okay if I borrow clothes... or I can go to Seungmins' room, " I say, dropping my towel from my waist and drying my hair.
He looks at me and blinks a bunch.
" Oh, sorry ... I'm just used to ..... " I don't know what to say as he walks to his closet.
" It's okay... it was just surprising. " he laughs a little and grabs a wore out shirt. I put it on and dry my hair more.
" You want to order some dinner?" He says as I walk over to the empty side of the bed.
I nod and smile. He blushes as I crawl closer to him and take the menu from his hands.
" What would you like, binnie?" I say flipping through the menu.
" Umm, chicken breast with grilled veggies." he looks at me, and I can feel his stare burrow hole in me. I look up, and our eyes meet.
" Sounds really healthy," I say, looking back at the menu and trying to figure out if I want more of the pasta felix had.
" im trying to gain more muscle," he says with a shaky voice.
" How's that even possible?" I say touching his biceps, and he laughs.
" Seriously, you could crush my head with those puppies." I feel his arm up, and his face gets red.
" Hmm, maybe I should get a dessert we can share then." he looks back up at me, and I smile big.
" sounds good to me." I order our food with extra water to help my stomach, and he goes to take a shower while we wait.

I lay my head on his pillows and close my eyes for a second, I opened them a little later after realizing I couldn't take a nap but saw
changbin wiping water off his legs, I sit up a little and look at his muscular body all wet.
" Did you have a nice nap?" he says, putting on boxers.
" Couldn't sleep," I say as I watch him get dressed for bed. He puts shorts on and a ripped off shirt that's turned into a tank top.
There's a knock at the door, and he opens it.
He wheels in our dinner, and I sit happily ready for my pasta.
We eat a little as we watch TV.
" So, you can't fake moan?" He says, curious.
I stop eating my pasta and look at him.
" umm no I can't.... why?" I ask, confused as I blew on my hot pasta.
" Hmm, just interested," he says, smiling to himself.
" interested that every cum I have is genuine or that you don't believe me?" I look at him and he looks a little embarrassed.
" It's not that I don't -" he tried to say, but I cut him off.
" You just want to see for yourself .... if it's true or not?" His wide eyes look at the ground, and I giggle.
" I...... ummmm" he didn't know what to say after that, and it made me laugh.
We share a dark chocolate tart with fresh fruit as dessert and climbed into bed.
" Chocolate is amazing," I say, curling up in his bed. He moves his arm and plays with my hair a little, and I fall asleep.

I wake up with changbins hair in my face and his face on my boobs.
I looked around to check the time, but I gave up when he whined and moved his face.
" What are you doing?" He said half asleep.
" checking the time," I say, and move his hair out of his face.
" It's 7:30" he looks past me at the clock.
" What time do we have to be at the studio?"
I ask, yawning.
" 9 now stop moving. I need my beauty sleep," he says in Korean. He looked up at me, and I kissed him. It was an awkward kiss because he was so low near my boobs but I still touched his lips.
" I'm assuming you said 9, and I'm getting up because im awake now," I say, sliping out of his grasp. He whined and groaned so loud.
" If I give you a kiss, will you stop? " I ask, annoyed. He nodded with a smile.
" You better not grab me changbin," I say, crawling on the bed and pushing his arms down. He laughs, and I know he could break every bone in my body right now.
I put my knees on each side of him and kiss him agian. This time, he gently grabbed my waist and sat up. Our kiss continued, and then he stopped to kiss my neck.
I moan, I can hear and feel him laugh on my collarbone. He slowly moved his hand to my butt and I realized that I didn't have pants on. I move his chin, and we make out more. Every time he moved his hand somewhere slowly, I would breathe out a small moan. He stopped kissing and looked at me with amazing eyes.
" Go do what you need to do, and I'll take an hour nap," he says, letting go of me. I nod and smile a little.
I walk out of his room and into Seungmin's.
he walks out of the bathroom naked, and he screams, looking at me.
" You scared the shit out of me," he says, touching his chest. I laugh a little and then give him a kiss.
" So was up? " He says sitting on the bed.
"I spent the night in binnies room, I'm going to clean a little and then go to the studio with him, leeknow and Jeongin." I put my jeans on and a simple white t-shirt
" Hmm," he dries his hair off a little and walks to his closet.
" I've missed you," I say, cleaning his room up a little.
"Mmhhmmm," he picks out a shirt and starts to take it off. I walk up to him and bear to hug him.
"Are you mad at me?" I kiss his shoulder, and he turns around.
" You haven't come to see me lately," he looks in my eyes.
" im sorry ..... I just ..." I try to say, but he kisses me deep with passion.
I want to drag him to the bed, but he stops our kiss and smiles.
" It's okay, I just miss this." he puts his shirt on, and I breathe a sigh to myself.
After i put his clothes in the hamper, I put it in the elevator with his name on it.
I sighed again and walked into Hyunjins' room as he was half asleep.
" Sup, dude," I say, walking into the bathroom to clean up.
" Dude?" He says, glaring at me. I laugh a little.
" im not your dude... I'm one of your many boyfriends, " he says, annoyed.
" I would call anyone of my boyfriends dude." I walk back into the room.
" You would not call chan, dude," he says, glaring deeper at me.
" bet." I stop and smile at him.
" ok ill bet you a hundred dollars that you won't go straight into bangchans room, look him in the eyes and call him dude " Hyunjin is basically yelling at me and I'm trying not to laugh.
" Get it out," I say. He gets a hundred from his wallet, and we walk over to chans room.
" In the eyes," Hyunjin whispers in my ear, and I giggle.
I open bangchans door Hyunjin, and I  walk in, but Hyunjin hides behind the wall.
I tip toe towards chans side of the bed that he's sleeping on, and he slightly opens his eyes.
" Yes?" He asks, closing them again in annoyance.
I look over at Hyunjin, and he waves the hundred bill in the air like a flag.
I look back at chan, and he opens his eyes again.
" hey dude was up?" I say with a big grin on my face.
" Excuse you?" He says, sitting up a little.
Hyunjin puts the hundred on the floor and then leaves laughing really hard.
" ummmm?" I say, looking up at the ceiling.
" You're gunna to buy me a gift with your prize money." he arches his brow, and I laugh.
" How did you know?" I ask, going to pick the bill off the floor. He sits up all the way and smiles.
" Hyunjin is loud. Everyone can hear him," chan says, rolling his eyes.
" Hmm." I smile to myself and walk back over to him. He snatched the bill out of my hand and hid it under the blanket.
" So you're going to get me a gift, right?" His voice is deep from sleeping, and I crawl on top of him to get my money.
" Give it back!" I say getting mad.
He wags his finger, and I get closer to his face.
" Mr. Bang, you better give me my money, " I say in a serious tone.
He shakes his head and smiles.
" im not scared of you," he whispers in my ear.
" Sometimes you don't need to scare people to get what you want," I say, arching a brow, and then I kiss his lips. I forgot out soft and amazing they were. He moans and grabs my ass. I don't flinch because they don't hurt anyone. I just slowly move my hips on his groin. He moans and bites my bottom lip a little.
I breathe, trying to remember my goal until he pushes me on the bed with force and I look at him with lust.
He smirks, knowing he didn't hurt me. He rips my pants off, and I laugh a little.
" You started something that I don't think you can finish." he breathes in my ear and touches my nipple.
" Try me." I kiss him, and he takes his pants off. I see the bill and slowly try to get it, but Chan thrusts into me, and all thoughts leave my brain.
" oh fuck" I breathe out and he thrusts in again.
" do you like it?" He breathes out.
" yessss" I moan.
" yes what" he stops his motion and grabs my chin.
" yes daddy" I say looking into his eyes.
He kisses my neck and continues his rhythm.
" oh god " I say grabbing the bed and shutting my eyes.
" look at me when you cum" he groans and I open my eyes. His hand is lightly on my neck and I moan out the biggest moan I have ever made. He cums after and sits down on the bed trying to catch his breath.
" I guess you could finish..... what you.... started, " he tries to say out of breath. He stands up out of bed and kisses me softer than he ever has.
He stretches and then walks to the bathroom to start a shower. I snatch the hundred bills from the bed and put my clothes back on.
I head to the changbins room with my legs and my head a little wobbly.
" hey its been more than an hour," he shouts from the bed.
" Yeah, I know.. Are you ready?" I ask as I walk into him, putting his shoes on.
" yeah babe let's go," he says, smiling