Chapter 4

As we walk out of the building, Seungmin grabs a taxi and holds the door for me.

" So I was thinking we could -" he looks at me worried.

" wait sir don't go yet." I look at him, and he touches my face.

" You look sick.. go back upstairs to Han's room, and I'll be back in an hour with soup."
He saying soup makes me want to barf. I nod and step out of the cab. I take the elevator and can feel vomit crawl up my throat. The doors open, and I rush into the first door, which is Changbins.

His bathroom is clear, and I throw up in the toilet.
" woah what the fuck" he said walking up to the door and no farther.

"Sorry," I say and puke again. He grabs me some water and puts it next to the toilet, he runs back to the doorway and watches as I spit.

" when your done I can call serve for you" he says scratching his head. I shake my head and puke again. He closes the door and I wipe my face. I splash water on my face and swing some mouthwash to get the taste out of my mouth.

I grab the water and flush the toilet, when I walk out of the bathroom Changbin has a mask on sitting on his bed. I chuckle and sit down on the empty chair in the corner.

" I used your mouthwash but fountained it into, my mouth," I say sighing and closing my eyes. I open them to see him putting a wet towel on my forehead.
" you fell asleep, the service guys said you probably just have a stomach bug but their calling a doctor" I nod trying to get up but pass out.

I wake up in a soft bed and hear clicking, I look over and see Bangchan typing on his computer. I stretch and realize I have a iv in my arm but before I could rip it out chans hand was over it and he glares at me.

" you have a bad stomach bug, they said you would be passed out for a day and they need to give you fluids. They wanted to .. do it a different way, but I said no. " he smiles a little annoyed and slowly moves his hand off my arm.

" You're almost done with it if you want me to get the doctor," he says, yawning. I nod but continue to stare at his dark circles.

" You need sleep," I whisper, and he nods but goes back to his laptop.
15 minutes later, a person came in, took my IV out, and took my temperature.

"I'm glad you're awake, you should be better in a couple of days but if you get dehydrated again I'll give you an IV" I nod and get up when they leave, I look down and see I only have a large t-shirt and underwear on.

" Seungmin changed you...You were sweating through all your clothes. " I nod and walk towards the bathroom.

" By the time I get out of the bathroom, you're going to be in bed," I say in an annoyed tone.

" You don't scare me," he says, stretching.

" I'll kiss you," I say opening the door. He got up and crawled on the bed.

" Good boy," I say, and he rolls his eyes.
I walk out of the bathroom after washing my hands, and Bangchan is flipping through channels on the TV. I look at the clock, and it  shows 3 pm. I grabbed the remote from him and put it where he couldn't reach it.

" I can't promise anything," he says, sighing.

" Then just hold me while I sleep," I say, hugging his chest and putting his leg in between mine. He's almost naked beside his boxers, and I snuggle into his chest.
He kisses my neck and watches TV.

" You already know me and Seungmin kissed, don't you?" I say, opening my eyes a little. He slowly moves my body so that he's looming over me.

" Yeah," he says and nuzzles his head in my neck.
He starts to kiss my neck slowly.