Chapter 7

Chan brings me into Seungmin's room per my request, Seungmin puts a pillow under the covers, and bangchan lays me gently on the pillow.
" My pretty boy," I whisper, half asleep on his neck, and he giggles to himself.

"Ember?" I hear a voice, but I don't want to wake up.
" Babe, wake up," I hear another voice.
I open my eyes, and my manager Amanda is standing in front of me.
" Good morning," she says, looking at us. I look over, and felix is shirtless next to me. He smiles and rubs my back.
" bangchan has work for you today.... I'll bring it in as well as your breakfast. " she sounds annoyed, but I can't tell. Amanda brings in 2 big stacks of papers and a computer. She then wheels in our breakfast.
" Sir," she says, bowing to him.
" And ma'am have a lovely day." My eyes go wide as she leaves.
" chans letting me work today?" I say confused. Felix nods and kisses my shoulder, I look at him and his freckled face.
" You look like an angel... also, can you guys stop moving me without my permission? " I say, annoyed. He laughs while he eats his omlete, and I look at my breakfast. I look at it werid and I can feel my stomach gurgle.
" Do you not like egg whites?" He asks, but I run to the bathroom before he can finish.
I puke so hard my back hurts, and I have a sheen of sweat on my brow.
" You okay, baby? " Felix asks, walking to the bathroom.
" GET BANGCHAN NOW!" I say pissed and I hear the door slam. After a minute of me puking and then flushing, I grabbed a wet towel and put it over my face to cool down.
I hear a door open and people yelling at each other.
" What's the problem?" I hear chan say, and I take the towel off my face.
" The steak you force fead me last night..... I told you I don't eat red meat for a reason, " I say, glaring at him.
" You probably just have a after math of the stomach bug," he says pissed.
" Call a doctor now," I say calmly but pissed at the same time.
Chan nods felix and felix leaves.
" I thought it was a choice," he says, sitting on the ground next to me.
" Yeah, you thought you could take all my choices away," I say, putting the towel back on my face. He sighs and rubs my leg.
" im sorry," he whispers in my ear. I rip the towel away from my face and puke again.
" Oh shit," he says, trying to keep my hair out of the toilet bowl.
I flush again and wipe my face with the wet towel.
" and another thing.... stop moving me places, if you want or need me to go somewhere just tell me and I'll go" he grabs another face towel from the rack and waters it for me. He nods and puts it on my face.
" True ... I understand it's confusing waking up in a different bed every morning." He says, sighing and rubs my back.

The doctor comes as fast as he can and agrees that the beef is what is causing it.
" her body is trying to exspell it because it thinks it's poison." chan nods, and I can tell he's a little mad at himself for not listening to me.
" Drink lots of liquids and light food.... Crackers or soft fruit might help, " the doctor says as he leaves. Felix orders me some food, and I lay down.
" sssss my ass," I say, trying to sit down.
" im going to take a shower," felix says, and chan nods.
" Let me lotion...please," he says with sad eyes. I nod, and he grabs the lotion from his room.
I slowly take his boxers off of me and groan.
" At least I didn't open the skin," chan says, walking over to me and looking at his doing.
" im supposed to be happy about that?" I say, looking at him like he's crazy.
" haha no I'm just saying... sometimes I don't know my own strength, " he says, smiling with his dimples.
He moves the boxers down more, and I stuff a pillow in my face.
" Last night you did," I say as he checks my cheeks for damage.
" Huh?" He says, not paying attention. I roll my eyes and breathe while he puts cold lotion on my ass. He slowly rubs the lotion on my " burns," and everything feels better.
" Do you want some new clothes, baby?" Chan asks as he kisses my shoulder blade.
" yes il come with you," I say, smiling. He helps me stand up but doesn't haul me off to his room like before. He grabs my hand, and we walk to his room. He grabs a new shirt that has a skull on the front and a pair of sweat pants that are too small for him.
I double knot them so they dont fall off me, I give chan a deep but soft kiss and walk out of his room.
" I thought you died," felix says, getting out of the shower as I bring my snack in the room.
" You would know," I say, laughing to myself.
" Hmm, fill me in... why would I know? " he says, wiping his face off. He's fully naked, and I have to look at the bed so I don't blush.
" I was thinking a while ago that you remind me of hades," I say, taking a bite of a cracker.
" Like hell?" He says, confused. I shake my head and look up at him. He wraps a towel around his waist and sits on the bed to finish his breakfast.
" The Greek myth.... of a God that got a bullied by his family, he was forced to rule the underworld. " I watch as he eats his breakfast, the way his body moves as he talks.
" sooo you're telling me im about to be bullied by my members and forced to leave the group to own a K-pop store." He says with toast in his mouth. I laugh and kiss him on the cheek.
" It's not that literal .... it's like poetry, " I say, eating another cracker.
" Hmmm," he says, furrowing his brow and looking me up and down.
" You're an angel with your white hair and freckles but a demon with your deep voice and villaness actions." He drinks some water and taps his lap for me to sit on the towel, covering his legs. I sigh quietly and sit on him, looking into his eyes.
" You've been spending too much time with Hyunjin," he says, smiling, his deep voice tickles my ear.
" I actually only spent 15 minutes with him," I say. I take his fork and feed him a little. He laughs and looks at me fire in his eyes.
" So is that my nickname? " he says after he's done eating. I take a sip of ginger ale and smile.
" im going to take your phones away from you guys," I say in his ear. He laughs a little and grabs my waist.
" Hmm," he hums on my neck, and I close my eyes from his gentle touch. He softly kisses my collarbone and then my neck, I let out a shaky breath as every single thing he touches feels like gold.
" I think.... your my love, " he says, kissing my head and slowly bringing up his hand between my breast and land on the lower part of my neck. He keeps it there like a necklace and kisses me. His fast lips surprised me. He kissed me like he had never eaten before. He lays me down slowly, and our lips part. I try to catch my breath while I watch him drop his towel that was around his waist. He walks over to his closet and puts on a soft white robe.
" I have the day off, so if you need anything, let's me know," he says, tying the robe and looking at the ground.
" ok," I say, a little dazzed.
" I'll order lunch in a couple of hours." he sits on the bed and turns on the TV.
" Okay, I think im going to start chans work," I say, still a little confused.
" Take it slow... if you need to stop, I think chan will understand. " I nod and sit on felixs desk to start work.
" Demon," I say under my breath, and he smiles a little.