Chapter 10

After we walked around for a bit and got weird looks from people because all three of the guys were flirting and kissing me, we found a nice restaurant.
" What would you like, miss? " The waiter asked me last.
" Can I have a ceaser salad with a side of pita bread, please?" I ask he smiled and then looked at me, werid.
He took our menus and walked away, I sipped my water and looked at the guys that were giving me werid looks.
" What?" I say annoyed.
" Pita?" Changbin says, werid.
" It's something me and my dad use to eat." I look at the beautiful veiw of pretty houses and the nice spring breeze.
" Cute," leeknow said, rubbing my cheek with his finger. I smiled and looked down. It was somewhat silent until I remembered something.
" soooo.... what am I going to be pissed about? " I say, arching my brow at Jeongin.
He whimpered a little and slumped in his chair. I looked at changbin but he was on his phone.
Then I looked at leeknow and he was really close to me.
" You're so beautiful," he says, looking into my eyes. I blinked a couple of times, and then he kissed me. His kiss was slow and soft, and I touched his waist for more. He pulled back and laughed a little.
" I can't tell if I hate you or love," I say, rolling my eyes.
He laughed some more as our food came. The pita was amazing, and I made each of the guys try it. I put salad on the pita and hold it put for leeknow to bite, but a second before he bit it, I pulled it away.
" Oh my god ... you're an asshole, " I say, annoyed. He smiles a little and tries to bite the pita again, but I move it.
Changbin takes it and eats it, I glare at him, and he laughs.
" Don't think that I won't fight all eight of you," I say, pointing at all of them.
" It's a surprise," changbin says, rolling his eyes.
" don't even bitch I know you texted chan" I say pointing at him. Jeongin slumped in his chair afriad he was next, and Changbin had big eyes.
Leeknow grabbed me and put me on his lap.
" Okay, firecracker... chill before changbin cracks your head open with his muscles or....... crys about it? " leeknow says laughing a little at binnie puppy dog eyes.
I finish my salad on leeknows laps, and I snactch the bill before anyone could see.
It was 70 for all three of us, and I put the hundred in the leather envelope and handed it back to the waiter.
" What did you just do?" Changbin asked.
" paid for lunch," I say, beaming with a smile.
They looked at me pissed.
" What?" I say a little scared.
" You're not supposed to pay ... I invited you, " changbin said, rolling his eyes.
" Then think of it as Hyunjin paying." I smile again.
" What?" Jeongin says, confused.
" It's a long story, but Hyunjin bet me to say dude to chan, and I won." I get off of leeknow and take the 30 dollars from the waiter, and we leave.
" Oh, I have to get chan a gift," I say, remembering.
" I know what you can give him that's free," leeknow smirked.
" already did that this morning," I say, walking and looking at the shops.
Leeknow stopped both of the guys and looked at them confused.
" am I the only one not being fucked" he said confused.
" No" both of them said at the same time I laughed. I walked into a shop that had pretty knick knacks and I looked around.
The three guys walk in, and I see leeknow trying to figure out who was left, and I roll my eyes.
( authors note: I literally have to do this while writing, I'm like, " is this their first time or no?")
" can you guys stop counting my conquests please" I whisper trying not to sound dirty but that was the only word I could think of.
They ignored me, but changbin was actually looking at stuff.
I looked at a mirrored shelf and saw jewelry, they were themed and I saw a black necklace with a music note on it. I think about if he would actually like it or if it would fit him when changbin snuck up next to me, and held my waist with his hand.
" Do you think -" I tried to say, holding up the necklace, but he cut me off.
" I think he will love it," he said, giving me a smile.
I bought it, and we headed back to the hotel, leeknow smacked my ass but I ignored him.
" What's wrong, firecracker...... no spark in you anymore?" He whispers in my ear, but I cross my arms. We got to the building, and changbin said he needed to head back to the studio, and we said goodbye.
It was just Jeongin me and leeknow, I was infront of leeknow and he leaned in close to my ear.
" I can put that spark back in you," he whispered, and I looked at Jeongin as he rolled his eyes.
I walked in front of Jeongin and smiled.
" I think Jeongin can do a better job," I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him to his room. He screamed a little as I pulled his arm and walked into his room.
" You're going to regret that," Jeongin says, taking his jacket off.
" ohh?" I say, smirking.
" Once you let leeknow in, he won't stop," Jeongin says, sitting down and turning on the TV.
I smiled a little, happy I didn't have to follow through on my words, but a little sad too.
I take my shoes off and lay on his bed.
He looked at me curious, and I just smiled.
" I would never force you.... no matter what you might have or have not said, " he says low. I nodded my head and grabbed his side. He laughed silently, and we cuddled.