Chapter 9

Jeongin and leeknow are already at the studio as we walk in.
" Yeah, she doesn't know yet, but she'll be pissed-" Jeongin says to leeknow, then looks at me with big eyes.
" Who's she, and why will she be pissed? " I say, raising an eyebrow and sitting on the sofa.
" A-a no one just a person," Jeongin says with wide eyes and red cheeks, I look at him with confusion and then at leeknow as he rolls his eyes.
" Good job dipshit" leeknow says, then goes in the record booth. Changbin just shakes his head and sits at the producers table.
Jeongin sat next to me, and I gave him a little smile.
" How was your morning?" He asked with a smile. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and I got goosebumps.
" Pretty eventful," I say with a smirk. I look into his eyes, and he's looking at my lips.
" So, have you come up with my nickname?" he says, whispering in my ear. He slowly moves his hand to wrap around my waist.
I look back up at his eyes and his orangeish hair. He smirks that he's happy he has an effect on me.
" a-a no ... not yet, " I say, gulping.
" Hmm," he says, biting his lip thinking.
" Would it be okay if I had a nickname for you?" he slowly lifted my chin up a little as he said you. I instantly nodded my head and then thought about something.
" Jeongin?... are you trying to rizze me up?" I ask with a wide smile.
He picks me up and puts me on his lap, I let out a small squeal and look around the room. There were only 2 other people in the studio besides the guys and me. I didn't realize that leeknow was singing, and I watched until my chin was moving on its own.
" Hey, pay attention to me," Jeongin says with a pout.
" Now back to the nicknames he says, grabbing my waist tighter. I huff and kiss his collarbone to make him frustrated.
But it just makes him smile.
" Plaything?" He looks down at me, and I scrunch my nose in disgust. He laughs a little and thinks more. I kiss his neck this time, and he hums.
"Hmm, pet?" He says low. I kiss close to his ear and whisper.
" What am I a dog?" He laughs and starts to lean towards me, which made my head dangle in the air.
He kisses above my breast, and I have to keep a moan from coming out of my mouth.
" How... about... slayer of hearts. " his smile slowly faded away as he spoke, and it made me dizzy. His serious face didn't scare, but it turned me on.
" I like it ..... I like slaying boys' hearts, " I say with a wicked grin.
He pulls me closer to him agian, and I stare deep into his eyes.
" Good thing I'm not a boy," he whispers and then kisses me.
I try my best not to think about how every members lips feel when I kiss a new one, but Jeongins was different.
It's hard to explain, but his lips were powerful but slow. He slowly kissed my lips, and it made me light-headed. We part, and I can't feel someone hitting my leg.
We both look over at changbin, and he smiles.
" she ready?" Changbin said with a smirk.
" Yeah, my little slayer is ready," Jeongin said, then picked me up. Leeknow held the door open. we had a smile, and Jeongin sat me down on a stool in the recording room. I catch my breath and watch Jeongin put headphones on my ears.
" Thank you, foxy," I say and poke his leg.
He kisses me agian and touches my hip, I moan, and he smiles, walking out.
I stare at them, staring back at me.
" Go ahead," changbin said in my ear, which surprised me.
" Go ahead with what.... I told you I don't fake it, " I say a little annoyed.
" I don't want you to fake it," he says with a big smile. I looked confused for a second, and then Leeknow was in my ear.
" we want you to touch yourself," he says in a serious tone.
I look at them like their crazy and then look at the cameras that were in the room.
" I turned them off ... just relax," leeknow says with a little smile. I nod a little and unbutton my pants.
" I thought you got enough moans or is there one you need in particular" I say trying to figure out the chair but I reliazed there was no back and I could see myself falling off of it.
" Hmm higher maybe" Changbin says.
I stand up, moving the chair to the corner and then trying to fix the mic.
" What are you doing?" I hear a different tone and look up to see chan looking at me through the glass. All members were there besides Seungmin.
" Really? " I say getting mad.
" Sorry, we had to come.. to make sure the song is correct, " han says, lying.
" Great, im like a circus act," I say, lowering the mic to the best position.
" I thought you liked an audience, love?" Felix whispers in my ear, and I roll my eyes. I can tell that they are laughing, but I don't care.
" Mic good," I say, taking my pants off.
" Perfect," changbin says, trying to fight for the mic with chan. I laugh a little to myself, and they all look at me with big eyes. I look at them, confused but laughing again when changbin hit the record button.
I kneel on the carpet and sigh.
" High?" I ask with a sexy voice, and they all nod their heads.
" Okay baby," I say agian and close my eyes.
I start to figure out where my good spot is, and I start.
" Do you need motivation, candy?" I hear han whisper. I nod and moan a little but not loud enough.
I don't hear anything for a second and clear my throat trying to get myself to moan.
" sorry their being idiots " Jeongin said, and I could hear the Aussies fighting.
" When are they not idots?" I say, moving my hair. I keep my eyes closed and try to focus.
" You're doing such a good job for me." I hear a voice, and I moan, finally finding the spot that I want.
" You haven't cum for ne in a while, Have you em ?" I realize it's Seungmin's voice, and I moan agian in a higher pitch.
I fling my head back in pleasure and trying to replicate the same moan.
" cum for me em" he says demanding and I can feel my body tingling. I sit on my knees and breath heavy.
" your doing so good for me " Seungmin says. I smile and but don't open my eyes.
I moan so loud I feel instantly embarrassed knowing everyone was watching and listening to me.
I finally open my hazy eyes and everyone has a smile and red cheeks besides Seungmin who winks at me.
I take the headphones off and see the very small drops thar are on the carpet. Felix walks in with a towel and cleans me up.
I lean my chest on him as he leans to clean me.
" thank you angel" I whisper when I finally gained my lungs back. He laughed and helped me up. I walked to grab my pants and put them on. I walked out of the recording room and everyone tried not to look at me.
" was I that bad ?" I ask embarrassed.
Everyone looks at me confused and chan smiles.
" what are you talking about .... you were better then we thought" chan says and then looks back at the screen. Han pops his head out two and gives me a smirk.
" you were so good we have to redo the song" han says.
" oh ... sorry" I say apologetic.
" oh my god stop ... you were amazing " changbin says not even looking at me.
I see Seungmin and Jeongin on the couch talking and I sit down on Seungmins lap.
" oof" he says trying to breathe.
" I know I weigh as much as an elephant but I'm tired and I want to lay on you" I say looking up at him. He smiles and kisses the back of my neck.
" shut up" Jeongin says and grabs my legs to put on his lap.
Me and Seungmin laugh until I hear chan.
" you leeknow and Jeongin go bring Ember out for lunch ... she deserves it" chan looking at me a little. Changbin nodded and walked towards me.
" come on princess " he says holding his hand out. I sat up and took it. He kissed my head and gave Jeongin a hand off the couch.
" leeknow cmon" changbin yelled and he looked up from hans lap.
He rolled his eyes and we left for lunch.