Chapter 6

🔞 Trigger warning : spanking 🔞

I wake up at 6 am realizing that someone put my phone on hans' nightstand. The alarm goes off on it, and I grab it to shut it off.
" hhhmmm good morning candy," he says, kissing my nipple. I look down at him, and he smirks at me.
" I have work today, lover boy." he looks up at me and kisses my stomach and then lower. He never took his eye off me.
I rolled my eyes, and he winked at me.
I look at my phone and try to figure out where all their schedules went when I see bangchans private message.
" Rules for today involve light cleaning and eating 3 meals a day.
If disobeyed, the messenger will punish as he sees fit. " I roll my eye, knowing bangchan wishes I would disobey him so he can punish me.
I private message him back.
" No schedules today?.... or are you just hoping I'll step out of line?"
He sends a devil smirking emoji (😈), and I shake my head. Han is snoring on my crotch and I put in breakfast for him and me.
I finally get up after 20 minutes and walk into Seungmin's room. He's still fully asleep as I get dressed in comfy clothes and put my hair in a messy bun.
" Em?" Seungmin says, stretching.
" You want me to order you breakfast? " I ask after I kiss him.
He wags his finger in my face and grins.
" You guys are going to make me go crazy," I say, picking his clothes and towels off the floor.
" You better go eat before chris breaks out the chains," he says, smiling and then yawns.
" I'll be back," I say, glaring at him.
" Take it slow," he yells as I walk out of the room, I walk out onto the hallway and sigh.
I open chans door, and he's not on his laptop for once. I hear his shower going, and I start to pick his clothes up and put them in the hamper. I fix his bed and hear a husky voice.
" You better of ate already," he growls, all my hair stand up, and I look at him. He has a towel around his waist and is leaning against the bathroom door.
" im waiting for it, sir," I say, bowing a little and smiling.
" How was your night?" He says, dropping his towel.
" Uhh, fun," I say with a smirk.
He grabs my chin fully naked and makes me look at him.
" Go eat now... I dont care if you have to wait on hans' lap for it... understand feo novia?" He growls, and my body starts to get turned on.
" Of course master" I say, bowing deep and then walking away. He huffed as I walked out of his room,  I saw me and hans breakfast that just came out of the elevator.
I grab it and push it into hans room, I put our food on the trays but can't stop thinking about chans face.
" What did you do ?" Han says, sitting up and feeding me some of his bagel.
" You couldn't pay me enough to spill what that conversation was," I say, staring at the wall and smiling.
" what if I fuck it out if you?" Han says whispering in my ear.
" Calm down, lover boy," I whisper back and kiss his collar bone.
We eat a little, and I think about what chan could punish me with.
"When I get back, your plate better be cleaned, Ember. " han says, trying to sound scary. "I nod and giggle when he shuts the door. I push the rest of my food onto his plate and reel the cart into the hallway for the other staff to pick up.
I knock on Hyunjin's door, and he opens it, rubbing his eyes. I try to walk in, but he puts out a hand.
" Did you eat breakfast?" He asks, looking at my frown.
" Yes," I say with a smile.
"Hmmm... all of it?" He says, glaring at me. I hug him and fake cry.
" If I eat all of it, I'll puke," I say in a baby voice. He lets me in but sighs.
" im going to hear you scream tonight," he says to himself and me.
" You're going to rest, right?" I still have a hand on his waist.
" I can't. I need to clean," I say a little annoyed. He grabs me by the under part of my arms and puts me on his bed.
" You're resting for 15 minutes," he says, putting pillows around me so I don't move. I huff, and he starts his phone timer.
" we haven't spent much time together since you signed the contract." He says, typing on his computer.
" Technically, I didn't sign a contract," I say through my teeth.
" You're being a brat," he says, not even looking at me
" I've been giving everyone a nick name " I say looking at the timer.
" hmmm.... whats mine? " he says glaring at the screen.
" I don't know yet." I lay my head on one of the pillows and sigh.
" Can I call you something too?" He looks at me and lightly rubs his finger on my cheek.
" Of course." I sigh and close my eyes. The timer alarm rings out, and I open my eyes.
He sighs turning it off and I push the pillow off me. I start to clean up his room and he doesn't say anything as he works.
I clean Han, Jeongin's and leekows room while their gone. After I mop leeknows room, I look at the time and realize it's 5pm.
" shit " I say under my breath and walk into the hallway.
I try to open felixs room when I hear a chilling voice.
" Where do you think you're going?" I hear chans voice, and my body gets goosebumps everywhere.
" Felix's," I say through my teeth.
" Have you eaten dinner?" He says, coming closer to me.
" Of course," I say, looking up at him with a smile. He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder, I hit his back, but he doesn't care.
He knocks on leeknows' door, and I hear the door open.
" cmon... bring your tape, " chan said to leeknow, and I heard hans voice in the background.
"TAPE??" I scream, and I hear more doors opening.
" uhoh... she's getting punished, " I hear felix say, and hear Hyunjin laugh. I glare at them, and they laugh more.
Chan starts walking to his room, and I can see everyone follow him.
He sits down on the bed and lays me across his lap. My head and arm hang off his legs, and I huff.
" If you are going to stay, don't interrupt me when I start. " chan says in a pissed off tone. I look at them as they sit down on the floor, chan stripes my clothes off, and I yelp out of shock.
" felix towels, leeknow tape and Hyunjin ice" chan orders. He looks down at me pissed and I smile at him. The door opens, and Seungmin and I.N walk in, and they look at me with wide eyes. I.N. sits down with a scared look on his face, and Seungmin goes in the mini fridge to grab waters. I can feel leeknow tape my ankle, and I start to sweat.
" she needs to stay hydrated, or she'll pass out." Seungmin says after leeknow taped my wrists together. Seungmin gets a straw and makes me drink water.
Hyunjin takes the ice container out of the freezer and puts it next to chan. Felix puts a towel under chan and one on the floor.
They all stare, waiting for him, and my cheeks get red when I look into Seungmin's eyes.
" I'm starting," Chan said and looked at everyone. Chan rubs my back a little, and I relax.
" Ember Hart, do you remember agreeing to my terms today?" chan said.
" No," I say, staring at the ground.
" When you opened my private message and messaged me, you agreed to my terms and conditions." he doesn't ask a question, so I don't answer. His finger rubs up my shoulder, and I get goosebumps agian.
" Is that true?" his voice isn't pissed just mildly annoyed.
" Correct," I scratched my nose.
" But you didn't follow my rules, correct? " he says as he glares at me.
" ummmm," I try to say, but he slaps my ass and it stings a little.
" Ouch," I say through my teeth. Seungmins face looks concerned.
I hear chan take his fingers out of the ice, and he wipes his fingers gently where he spanked me. I suck in a breath and close my eyes.
" Ember, do you remember me telling you that if you disobeyed me that I would punish you?" He says, rubbing my legs.
" Uh yes," I say, a little scared.
" Then why didn't you finish your breakfast? " He says through his teeth. I huff and look at Hyunjin.
He smiles at me, and I roll my eyes.
Chan slaps my ass harder, and I groan.
"Oooo," I hear Jeongin say as he looks at my ass.
The door opens, and everyone sees changbin walk in. He looks at everyone and sits down, felix gets a pillow off the bed and puts it on changbins lap.
" WHY did you not finish your breakfast?" Chan growls. I sigh again.
" I wasn't hungry," I say, I look at Seungmin and then at the water. He gets up and tries to give me water.
" Not yet," chan growls at Seungmin this time. I can feel him gathering my loose hair, and he slightly pulls it. Seungmin brings the straw to my mouth, and I drink a bunch. Chan doesn't let go of my hair,
" Did you eat lunch like you were supposed to? " he says in a low voice.
"Uhhhhh no," I whisper. His hand hits my ass and it feels like a fireworker went off.
"Fucccckkkkk," I scream. I pant and close my eyes.
I can hear all the guys move and can tell their half uncomfortable and half curious.
" Bad Ember!" Chris says and pulls my hair a little. I open my eyes and look at the guys, their all staring at me.
" Tell me if you don't want them here," chan says, raising an eyebrow.
I throw my head back when he puts an ice cube on my cheek.
" I like an audience," I say, smirking at felix, and he laughs back and then winks at me.
" Ember, did you eat dinner? " Chan says with a dad tone.
" No sir," I yell he spanks me so hard I have to grit my teeth and moan. He won't let my head hang. He pulls my hair a little more. I moan really loud when the water from the ice melts, it goes down and hits my clit.
" Naughty girl," chris whispers in my ear, and I moan again.
I look at him in the corner of my eye and smile.
He lets go of my hair, and I slump down, panting. Seungmin gives me more water, I wink at him, and he rolls his eyes.
Chan takes the tape off my wrist, but I don't move due to exhaustion.
Chan moves my body so my knees are spread next to each of his legs, and he puts my arms around his neck.
I'm still breathing heavy but can tell chirs doesn't know what to do with me.
" So let me understand this," chan says, he pinchs my wounds on my ass and I scratch his back.
" You haven't just disobeyed once but twice," he growls in my ear, and i nibble on his shoulder.
" Yes," I breathe.
" Then this is your punishment." He whispers in my ear
He takes a ice cube and puts it on my clit, I scream and bite his shoulder, my legs start to shake from the shock of the cold. He rubs my leg in comfort and we waiting for the ice cube to melt. I put my head in the crook of his neck and whine.
" Chica traviesa," he whispers in my ear and rubs the rest of the ice in me. I moan, but don't move.
" leeknow the lotion?" Chan says and kisses my neck. My whole body shakes from his lips.
" Lay back down, baby girl... it's over, " he whispers, and I do as I'm told.
All the guys are still on the floor watching us.
" Hyunjin, order a large steak for Embers dinner, please," chan says, and I feel a soft velvet soothing my burns.
" Seungmin can you help her up please? " Chan says trying to bring me to my feet but my legs are wobbly. Seungmin holds me while chan grabs me clothes.
I put one of his shirts on and chan slowly puts one of his boxers on me. I could tell my body was sore and exhausted but I had to force myself to eat. Chan moved a blanket over his lap and Seungmin slowly puts me on him.
" class dismissed " chan said and everyone walked out. Seungmin gave chan the water that's left and chan made me drink it.
" good girl" chan says as I finish the whole bottle. I lean my head on his shoulders from exhaustion. Hyunjin rolls the cart in and I look at the 36 Oz steak infront.
" chan?" I say wanting to puke just looking at it.
" You will not disobey me a third time," he says, cutting up the steak. I kiss his neck and sigh.
" Of course not master," I say, rolling my eyes. He laughs and spears a piece of steak with his fork. He brings it to my face, and I eat the piece groaning. He kisses my cheek, and I get butterflies in my stomach.
He feeds me again, and I take it without arguing, He kisses my neck, and I moan.
" I love your soft lips," I say, chewing the next piece of steak with my eyes closed.
" Hmm," he says, looking up in my eyes and feeding me another. I bite it off the fork, and he rubs my boob.
" Your personality is like sweet and spicy," I say, and we both laugh a little.
" More," he says, feeding me with his fingers now, and I suck off the steak juices that are dripping off. He bites the shirt that's on me and drags it up to kiss my chest. He feeds me another, and I eat it with ease. He kisses the bottom of my boob and I moan with pleasure.
" Last piece, baby girl... do you think you can finish it?" He says inches away from my face. I gulp and nod my head. The last piece was bigger, but I stuffed it in my mouth. After a moment, I swallow and look at him for my prize. He takes my whole breast in his mouth and starts to suck. I can feel myself get wet, and I moan so loud. He looks up at me as he sucks my nipples and puts his fingers in my mouth. I lick every inch that has steak juice on it, and he kisses me hard. He touches my clit lightly and I scream in pleasure.
" good job baby " he says moving the cart away from the bed.
" thank you daddy" I huff and he brings me to Seungmins room to rest.