Chapter 15

I woke up to more people in my bedroom than there were last night.
I see people with badges that are around there necks, and remember that the guys were doing a video for their YouTube channel.
" Good morning." I see Jeongin smile while someone puts make-up on him.
" Hmmm," I says, sitting up, and the staff look at me weird. I forgot my face was a little fucked up from the fight and then I look to my side and see bangchan isn't next to me anymore.
" Breakfast is outside.... the cameras aren't on yet, " felix says, looking in the mirror. I nod and move my way outside.
There were 50 more people outside, and it startled me.
I slowly walked to the breakfast area and saw leeknow wave me over. I walk over to him and he looks at me with a smile.
" good morning firecracker " he whispers and I look at the table with embarrassment.
" I feel like people are staring," I say, picking at my toast.
" Yeah, they are because im famous," he says, smirking, and I roll my eyes.
A guy walks up to us and starts yelling at me in Korean, I see chan run up to us, and he talks to the guy in Korean. I watch them talk, and then Leeknow puts his arm around me to protect me.
Leeknow says a couple of words, and he seemed pissed at the guy.
" im sorry ...... you hit him now there's a delay" he bows with a huff and walks away.
Chan sits next to me at the table and moves my plate towards leeknow.
" here " he says and drops the new contract infront of me. I look up at him and his nose and the blood crusted to it. I move his face over a little with my middle finger and he has a big bruise on his cheek from my first punch and I smile. His went wide when I touched him and I could tell he wanted to hug me or kiss me but was scared to. I sigh and start to read the new contract.
After reading through the pages I realized that it was basically the same as the last but number 4 was taken out and a date was put in.
I look at chan, and he looks at my lips, then back to my eyes.
" Pen?" I ask, and he handed me a metal fountain pen. I closed my eyes and took a big breath, then opened them and signed the last page of the contract.
I push it , and chan takes my hand, I have to tell myself to breathe.
" Who's going to be my Korean teacher?" I ask.
" well it would be one of us but ... we are going to be really busy with the new album so I'm going to have to hire one." Chan says .
I nod and look at the set they are shooting at.
" where do I go when it starts?" I ask nervous.
" I'll get you a seat, and once the contract is final, you'll be busy with assistant business."
I nod, trying to think about what would be assistant duties are, but I push it past my brain when leeknow shouts for someone.
They run over to him, listen, and then leave. I arch my brow in confusion, but he just eats my breakfast.

An hour later, I sit in a fancy seat and watch as the makeup crew packs makeup onto chans face. He clenched his jaw in pain, and I smiled a little more happy with myself.
I watched as they started filming and goofing around with each other, but someone taped me on my back. I looked over, and the girl that leeknow talked to waved me to a room, and I followed.

The room was small but it had multiple people in it and they scared me.
"The director wants you ready in 30 minutes" they bow and I clench my teeth.
They bring me to the other side of the room and put me in a purple overalls and a furry jacket. They did my hair in a bun with a butterfly clip and put light make up on me with clear lip gloss.
" ready?" I hear chan say as I put on matching boots to my overalls.
" I would be pissed but I like my outfit " I say annoyed.
He smiles and takes my hand .
" im very confused by the way" I say looking at his now normal face because of the makeup.
" yeah ... we will be posting this next year so after you signed the contract your officially our girlfriend. "He says walking me towards the set.
" You won't get backlash for sharing a girl?" I say confused.
" we will get backlash no matter what," he says.
The set was a porch with games, food, and beer.
" No script?" I ask as people look at my face and fix my hair.
" Nope." I hear chan say. I look over at him and all the guys are staring at me.
" im assuming I don't have shit on my face since it was just looked at," I say smiling. They smile and laugh a little when I realized  that there were 50 people staring at us.
I breathe and the director say start.
I look at them and they start to play around and smile which made me smile.
" oh hi" chan says with a happy smile at me and waved. I wave back and try not to laugh.
" hi I'm Ember" I say waving to the camera.
" Ember? I think our fans would like to get to know you " felix says with a smile.
" sound like fun" I say shrugging my shoulders and smiling back at him.
" and stop" I hear. Every one takes the stuff off the porch and hands the guys cards.
I was moved to the middle of the porch near the guys and felix rubs my back.
A lady puts down cut out heads of the guys onto the porch infront of me.
I point at bangchans red mullet and laugh to myself.
" Yeah, that was interesting," he said, scratching his head.
The camera guy said something, and the guys nodded.
" he wants us to act like a couple on set too," felix says with a smile.
" and start," the cameraman says.
" so we have some questions for you" chan said with a smile.
" oh I'm already blushing " I say faning myself.
" That's okay babe if you need a break, you can lay on my chest," chan says in a chessy tone. I put my hand over my eyes and laugh.
" Ready?" Bangchan says.
" Let's do it," I say to the camera with a smile.
Han clears his throat, and I look at him.
" Who did you fall for first?" Han says in his British accent and I bite my lip trying not to laugh.
I looked at the cut-out thinking, but I knew instantly when han asked.
" That would have to be Seungmin," I say, raising his stick.
" Why?" Han asks.
" Hmm, I think it's because he was really caring and concentrated, and he still is" I say grabbing his hand and he winks at me.
" who would you pick to go on a hike with "
Seungmin says, I think about it and laugh remembering my solitude walk with Seungmin and felix.
" leeknow" I say holding up his stick and he smiles at me.
" why?" Seungmin says looking into my eyes.
" I think we can be with eachother and not say a word.... I feel his presence without his words" I say looking into Leeknows eyes. His smile got wider and he nodded.
" I feel the same" he says looking at the ground then back at me.
He clears his throat and reads the card.
" who did you go on a first date with? " Leeknow says looking at me. I look back down and smile, I grab all of the sticks and hold them up. The guys laughed as they watched me.
" we all technically had dinner together" I say with a wide smile.
" but .... changbin, leeknow and Jeongin brought me to lunch and made fun of me eating pita bread with salad" I say arching my brow at changbin.
" yeah that's true but it was really good once I tried it "changbin said. I put the sticks down and changbin reads the next card.
" who would you pick to sit and watch movies all day with?" Changbin says.
" oh ... all of you guys but if I had to .... it would be han" I say holding up his stick.
" why?" Changbin says curious.
" haha ... I imagine that we would watch corny movies and talk about what could of been better and then throw popcorn at the tv when the love interest marrys the best friends" the guys giggle a little and han blows me a kiss. I catch it with my hand and place it on my cheek.
Bangchan goes next and my muscles tighten a little at his question.
" who can you depend on the most?" He doesn't smile and I blink slowly remembering the plane and the drugged out three days I didnt even know about until yesterday.
" Ember?" I hear felix say and he shakes me a little. I see my vision go blurry and just stare a the cut out faces.
Hyunjin sits in front of me, and I look at him.
" You having a panic attack? " he asks but I lift my head.
" no I'm good" I say with a smile and see that all the guys are near me but Chan.
" You should probably take a few minutes"  chan says
" no I'm fine .... really" I say and everyone goes back to their places. A make up person walks up to me and dabs my tears from my face.
" im sorry " I say looking into her eyes.
" your okay " she says putting more make on me and backs away. Felix rubs my back and gives me a flat smile.
" read it again please " I say not even looking at chan.
" who can you depend on the most ?" He says with a smile.
" felix " I say with a smile and hold up his stick.
"Wh-" chan tried to say but I cut him off.
" like Seungmin they are always a shoulder I run to if I need to cry" I give a fake smile and felix reads his card.
" if you had a outfit emergency who would you turn too?" He looks me and smirks.
" Hyunjin... 110% " I say laughing a little.
" oh my god I love you" Hyunjin says with a smile and we both start laughing.
" who can you goof off with the most?" Hyunjin asks and I put Jeongins stick up. He laughs and I laugh with him.
" he pulls pranks on me all the time" I say looking at the camera.
Jeongin read the last card and I knew I had to pick bangchan.
" what food would you pick to eat forever and who to eat it with?" Jeongin says.
I smile big and pick up bangchans stick.
" I think this question is perfect for you because you love to feed me and share your food with me.... I think going to a sushi bar would be a fun date" I say looking at him.
" I would love that " he says smiling and then bit the inside of my cheek.
" ok 20 minute break " the cameraman said, I got up and walked away towards the woods.