Chapter 2

I clock in at 7 am. and get their food ready for them. Since I don't have any other clients for a while, I make sure I put all my energy into the guys.

I get their food and head to the elevator. Not a lot of people are up at this time, but I like the quiet. It helps me think.

I knock on Changbins door and no answer, I open it and hope to god he's not naked again but he's dead asleep and snoring so I put his food out for him.

" Sir, it's time to wake up." he stops snoring and looks at me.
" What time is it, and why are you calling me, sir?" he says, confused and lifting his head.

" It's 7:30, you need to be up and ready by 8:30" he looked at me, weirdly and stood on his knees on the bed. He wasn't fully naked, but he had boxers on.

" Have a great day, sir. I'll see you at dinner," I say and walk out of his room.
I knock once at leeknows door, and he opens it with a smile.

" Good morning, sir." his smile dropped immediately, but mine remained the same. I set up his breakfast and tried to leave, but he caught my arm.

" Is there anything else I can get for you, sir?" I look into his eyes, and he seems annoyed.

" You forgot the towels," he says with a smirk.

" Oh, sorry, I'll bring them to you ASAP,"
I say, smiling again, He let go but kept his smirk.

" It's okay. I'm good at waiting," he says and winks at me.

" Well then, that's good for me, sir," I say clenching my teeth and trying not to yell.

I knock on Seungmin's door and then walk in after no answer.
He's half asleep when he looks at me and smiles.

" Good morning, sir," I say, raising my eyebrow at him.

" Oh, don't be like that," he says, smiling. He grabs my hand and softly kisses it. My hand burned from the warmth, but I ignored it and left his room.

------------------------‐---------‐-----------------------
" Have a good morning, Ember, don't for-" I try to say, but the door slams, and it makes me laugh.
" she's called me, sir. I think she's getting pissed " I texted our secret group chat and changbin, and leeknow, said she called them sir too.
" I like this one," I text back and eat my breakfast.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk out of Seungmin's room and can hear him trying to talk to me, but I don't care. My hand still burns, and it makes me blush.

I finished Hyunjin's and I.N. rooms, they were confused about why I was calling them sir but didn't argue because they were too tired.

Felix opened the door with a smile, his button-down shirt was open so I could see his whole chest.

" Good morning sir, how did you sleep?" I say, looking at his face.

" I slept amazing Ember thank you for asking," he says with a wide smile. He shuts the door and sits on the bed, staring at me.

" Well, have a good day, sir. I'll see you in the evening, " I say as I set his breakfast up, but he grabs my hand and wraps me up in his arms.

I squealed a little, afraid I was going to fall with my heels on but he kept me steady.

" It's not, sir... it's Felix, " he says with a smile and I glared at him.

" Sir, unhand me," I say, getting mad.
" feelliixx," he says, dropping his smile and I huff with annoyance.

" Sir," I say, but he stops me and shakes his head, getting mad. He gets closer to me and whispers in my ear.