Chapter Four

"Alexander? You look paler than usual." I turned to Ashley, she had a worried look on her face. "Are you ok?" I smiled. Our relationship had mended somewhat over the series of events that had occurred.

"I'm fine."

No you're not. I almost jumped.

Get out of my head Mike.

Hmmm lemme think on it. How about no? Curling my fists I looked straight ahead. Are you going to tell them? Ignoring him I turned to the door. A moment after a knock was heard.

"I'll get it." Bram spoke up. Moments later two friendly faces came into view. I stood.

"Stella, Freya. What brings you by?" Stella walks quickly to me and wraps her arms around me. She and her wife were wearing floor length black dresses.

"We heard about Lina." Freya said solemnly.

"We're so sorry." Stella kissed my cheek and backed up. "Are you ok honey?" Her eyes searched mine.

"I'm ok."

"Who are they?" Freya asked, looking at Ashley and Colette. Turning I motioned to Ashley.

"This is Rozalina's best friend Ashley." Both vampires smiled as she waved. "And this is Collette, Rozalina's other friend. She's a werewolf." Freya and Stella bared their fangs, both on alert. "It's ok, she's not doing anything wrong." They both turned away.

"Are you going to go after her?" Stella asked.

"Of course he is." Bram walked into the room. "Alexander is in love with her."

"Bram." I warned.

"Alexander everyone knows you are, there is no use in hiding it." I grumbled and looked down.

Yeah Alexander we all know.

Shut up Mike.

"So are going to go and get your girl or do we have to do it for you?" Freya asked, putting a hand on her hip.

"No because if that happens she'll come back loving on you two."

"I'm not going to deny it, we are pretty amazing." Both women smirked to each other.

"I'm going to go look for her." I said.

"I'll go with you." Bram, Stella, and Freya said in unison.

"No. I'll go alone."

"Alexander Volkov you will not."

"You're not my mother Freya." I growled.

"I don't care. I am two hundred years older than you and I will act like your mother." Freya hissed.

"You go baby." Stella cheered. I shot her a warning look. All she did was smile and flash her fangs.

"Look how about we split up? Me and wifey will take Ashley here and Bram will take Colette. We'll get more ground covered." Freya smiled around the room.

"That sounds good." Bram smiled at Colette.

"Yeah I'm cool with that, you two seem alright. I want to kill that bitch with my bare hands." Ashley stood.

"I like her." Stella smiled.

"Ok well we can't leave tonight." I spoke up.

"Why not?" They all asked.

"It's almost morning plus we need to get everything together." They all rolled their eyes. "For someone who claims to be so much older than me you don't think things through." I crossed my arms.

"Fine. We'll wait. But Freya and I are staying here." Stella plopped down into a chair, Freya sat in her lap.

"I don't have a problem with that. There are plenty of guest rooms." Both women nodded.

Great. We have a plan. I'm coming for you my Roze, I will find you.

Vivian's P.O.V.

"I think today has been a productive day, don't you?" I turned to the small grotesque creature that sat by my side.

Yesssssssss Mistressssssss.

I smiled and unlocked my cellphone. Scrolling through the album marked "Alexander" I sighed.

"You know they would call this stalking but I like to refer to it as irrevocable love." My finger stopped on one picture in particular. He looked angelic here. "I don't understand how he could like a fragile creature such as Rozalina. She's not even pretty."

You're right Mistressssssssss. No one issssssss asssssss pretty asssssss you.

I smiled and patted the creature. "I think you're right." Locking the phone and setting it on the desk I stood. Walking across the room I opened a wardrobe filled with various weapons and torture tools. "I'm going to break that supposed pretty face and make her beg for my forgiveness." Smiling I turned. The creature bared its jagged teeth in what seemed like a smile. "Just you wait girl. Today was only the beginning."