Chapter 43 - 45

Chapter 43 Poor

The savage would not hurt Zhu Zeqing. Kankan stopped in front of Zhu Zeqing. His long nails had already grabbed Zhu Zeqing's neck. If he got closer, he would see blood. This scene scared everyone's hearts to their throats. Jiang Yining face turned pale with fear.

Zhu Zeqing could feel the sharpness and coldness on his neck. His heart beat rapidly for a few times, then slowed down and reached out to gently push the savage's hand away.

The savage took a step back and looked at everyone warily.

The scene became quiet, and Zhu Zeqing told everyone what had just happened.

After hearing this, everyone looked at the savage with searching eyes and secretly thought that the rumors were indeed unbelievable. Who would have known that the ghost rumored to be so vivid was actually a savage!

Zhu Zeqing turned around and said to the savage, "Go back to the forest quickly."

The savage didn't understand and just looked at Zhu Zeqing.

The way he looked at Zhu Zeqing was trusting, but the way he looked at the villagers was full of hostility.

Zhu Zeqing gently pushed the savage and then made a walking gesture.

The savage looked fiercely at the villagers, then pulled Zhu Zeqing and walked into the forest together.

Zhu Zeqing, "..."

He twisted his wrist. The savage's hand was like steel, and it didn't loosen at all.

"I'm not going, I'm letting you go alone."

Unexpectedly, after he said this, the savage pulled him and walked faster.

Zhu Zeqing, "..."

Jiang Yining suppressed his fear and chased after him worriedly. For fear of angering the savage, he only spoke in a low voice, "Zeqing, where is he taking you?"

Zhu Zeqing looked at the savage, He said, "He probably wants to take me back to the woods, a place where he feels safe." This savage is so repaying his kindness!

Zhu Zetang also caught up and shouted to the savage, "Brother Savage, please let go of my eldest brother. My eldest brother will help you treat your injuries. You won't take him back to live a savage life, right?"

Zhu Zeqing twisted his hands and neck, "Brother, Can you let me go?"

The savage felt Zhu Zeqing's resistance and stopped. Seeing Zhu Zeqing pointing at his hand, he stared at it for a while and then slowly let go.

Jiang Yining and Zhu Zetang immediately pulled Zhu Zeqing from left to right and slowly retreated.

The savage stood there without moving, just looking at Zhu Zeqing, his eyes losing their sharpness and animality, like an abandoned puppy, pitiful.

Zhu Zeqing was always a soft-hearted person, but when he saw the savage's eyes, he suddenly couldn't bear it.

He secretly thought that if the savages took the initiative to follow him home, he would take them in, but if not, forget it.

Seeing that the savages did not follow, everyone hurried back to the village.

The savage is so scary, his eyes look like he wants to eat people, and the nails on his hands are even more scary. I'm afraid even a group of them wouldn't be enough for him to tear them apart.

Zhu Zeqing glanced back from time to time, and when he saw that the savage did not follow him, he felt a little regretful and a little lucky. In short, it was quite complicated.