Chapter 234 -236

Chapter 234 Compensation of one hundred taels of silver

Zhu Zeqing and Zhu Zetang walked home side by side.

Zhu Zetang asked, "Brother, what did he tell you just now?"

Zhu Zeqing told Zhu Zetang truthfully, "He asked me if I had been to Sassanid."

"Oh." Zhu Zetang suddenly realized, "Brother, can you understand them? "

If you don't understand, how can I buy something from them?" Zhu Zeqing said.

"Then when did you learn it?" Zhu Zetang was surprised and admired.

"After I met people from the Western Regions for the first time, I intentionally learned their language, but I didn't tell you because I was afraid of scaring you. If you want to learn, I can teach you." Don't overwhelm yourself with skills, learn more There are definitely benefits to these things.

"I won't learn it now. I will learn it when I have the opportunity to go to Sassanid." Now he can't even recognize the words, and it is too reluctant to learn other languages.

"That's okay." Zhu Zeqing said, "Zetang, you and Yining can go buy the store tomorrow."

Zhu Zetang looked at Zhu Zeqing with admiration, "Brother, you are so powerful. You can collect enough money in one day?"

Someone gave him money, but he couldn't do anything. Zhu Zeqing said, "It's okay."

...

Ling Mansion.

"Cough cough cough—"

Jiang Zixing came to the room to change Ling Fengjin's mattress. Not knowing what was going on, he coughed violently and tears came out of his eyes.

Listening to Jiang Zixing's cough, Ling Fengjin felt a bad premonition in his heart, "Zong Hao, come on."

Yan Zonghao came over, "What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?"

Ling Fengjin looked at Jiang Zixing. The figure frowned slightly, "Check Zixing's pulse, he may-"

Yan Zonghao's heart skipped a beat, and he quickly walked over to take Jiang Zixing's pulse. As he felt the pulse, his eyebrows knitted together.

Jiang Zixing also contracted Ling Fengjin's disease.

Ling Fengjin saw Yan Zonghao's expression, and his bad premonition became stronger. "Really?"

Yan Zonghao nodded slowly.

For a moment, Ling Fengjin's face seemed paler, like the white snow in the cold winter months. He pursed his lips slightly, not knowing what to say.

Jiang Zixing staggered slightly after listening to what the two said. Although he was mentally prepared, he still felt so heavy and depressed that he couldn't breathe when the incident came. Tears slowly filled his eyes and he ran out.

Yan Zonghao followed Jiang Zixing with his eyes, and he didn't know what to say. Although Jiang Zixing was a servant, it was a human life after all.

The air was almost still.

Ling Fengjin's eyes were also a little sour, "Zong Hao, it was me who caused him trouble."

Yan Zonghao explained, "With your character, you must have told him that he might get sick when you bought him, and it was him The choice is none of your business."

"I said it, but it is a life after all." Ling Fengjin was well protected by Mr. Ling. Although he knew that the world was dangerous, he had never experienced it and his heart was still bright. kind.