Chapter 175 - 177

Chapter 175 Just think that I do one good deed every day

The two of them hurried to the county government office. Yang Captou took Zhu Zeqing directly to see the county magistrate, "Sir, I'm here."

The surrounding village chiefs all focused on Zhu Zeqing. There is scrutiny, suspicion, and eagerness on his body. Can this fair-skinned young man really prepare the medicine?

The county magistrate looked at Zhu Zeqing up and down, "Village Chief Zhu said that you can prepare pesticides to kill pests, but is it true?"

Zhu Zeqing replied, "Yes, but I need to see what kind of pest it is first, and let me tell you in advance, The cost of medicine is very high, so be prepared mentally."

A village chief said, "As long as it can kill pests, it doesn't matter if it's more expensive. No matter how expensive it is, it's better than getting nothing."

"Little brother, if you can help us. We will be very grateful to you for pest control."

"Little brother, as long as we can save the seedlings, we are willing to pay a high price,"

Zhu Zeqing said to the county magistrate, "I need to conduct an on-site investigation before dispensing the medicine. There are many types of pests and they need to be targeted. "

It makes sense." The county magistrate called Yang Baotou, "Bring a few people to cooperate with Zhu Zeqing. When the matter is resolved, the county will reward you.

" "Yes, sir."

Zhu Zeqing asked for a map of Qixian County. The pests must be treated quickly, otherwise the use of medicine will not help.

He took a pen and drew a crooked line on the map, "Yang Captou, this is the most time-saving survey route. You are familiar with the surrounding environment, so you can lead the way."

Yang Captou took the map and said, " Okay."

Zhu Zeqing said, "By the way, I want to take Jiang Yining with me, do you mind?"

Jiang Yining has great ideas, but lacks experience and experience. I want to take him through more things. Shortcomings can be made up for slowly.

This is all a trivial matter, so Capt. Yang will naturally not refuse, "Okay, I'll send someone to call him."

The two of them, together with the two yamen servants, stood at the door waiting for Jiang Yining. At this time, Ji Xuanmo came over with the tall boy. , his eyebrows were serious, "Junior brother, did you skip class?"

Zhu Zeqing quickly saluted and explained, "Senior brother, I misunderstood..."

After hearing Zhu Zeqing's explanation, Ji Xuanmo softened his expression, and looked at Zhu Zeqing's eyes slightly changed, "What on earth are you doing? A scholar? Or a doctor?

"I'm not a doctor, I just know something about crops," Zhu Zeqing said modestly.

Ji Xuanmo disapproved and said, "Junior brother, doing these things will waste a lot of time and will not be of much benefit to your studies. Don't put the cart before the horse. You will regret it later."

Zhu Zeqing heard that what the other party said was for his own good, so he said, " Thank you for your concern, senior brother. I won't neglect my studies. I can take care of both."

Ji Xuanmo was worried for Zhu Zeqing, "You can't do two things at once. Do you think you can endure it with photographic memory?"

Yang Captou looked at Zhu Zeqing, photographic memory?

Zhu Zeqing lowered his head slightly and said, "Brother, this matter can be solved in two days. It won't waste much time."

His younger brother's idea was very good. Ji Xuanmo frowned and said, "Where are you going to survey? I will go with you?"