Chapter 346 - 348

Chapter 346 Delicious Douhuaer

Just when everyone thought Jiang Yicai was leaving, they saw him sneak into the kitchen and take a piece of watermelon from the table, "This is your leftovers, it shouldn't matter if I take it. Right?"

He said and walked away regardless of everyone's ugly expressions.

Everyone, "..."

This man's face must be made of city walls, he is too thick!

However, the matter was not over yet. After a while, Guan Jilan rushed in angrily, "Jiang Yining, are you so heartless and unjust? Your sister-in-law is pregnant and wants to eat some watermelon, but you won't give it to her?"

Jiang Yining was innocent Said, "Didn't Jiang Yicai take a piece of watermelon? What do you mean by not giving it to me? Did he eat it secretly on the road?"

Guan Jilan scolded, "A piece of watermelon, why are you sending a beggar away? Hurry and pick some fresh watermelons, I'll be there soon "Take it home."

"I'm not that generous. I'll take the watermelon to send to the beggar." Jiang Yining counted on his fingers, "A pound of watermelon is worth one tael. The watermelon Jiang Yi just took is at least a pound. That's one tael of silver, are you willing to give one tael to the beggar?"

Guan Jilan didn't expect watermelon to be so expensive. She was surprised and became more determined to get the watermelon.

She didn't know about watermelon originally, but she heard from her relatives that Zhu Zeqing gave them a big watermelon, so she found out about it, and she was furious. Her relatives had already given it to her, so why not give it to her? She is my mother!

"Jiang Yining, I don't want more. You go and pick ten watermelons for me. I only want ten. Give me the watermelons and I'll leave right away!"

Jiang Yining kicked the soybeans under his feet. He didn't want any of them. Here, ten back, it’s such a beautiful thought, “If you want watermelon, you might as well kill me!”

Zhu Zeqing protected Jiang Yining behind him, his voice was cold, “Actually, we don’t want to talk too much. It's ugly, but isn't it inappropriate for your family to come to your house again and again to get things?"

Guan Jilan's eyes widened, "I raised my son to marry you, what's wrong with me getting something?"

Zhu Zeqing said in a deep voice. "Are you sure you raised Yining? Then why did I hear that you put the newly born Yining outside the house in the cold winter and wanted to freeze him to death?"

After hearing this, the Zhu family members secretly cursed Guan Jilan. people.

Xiao Yang'er came over and held Jiang Yining's hand. The small hand was very warm. She gave Jiang Yining a smile and whispered, "Don't be afraid, we will protect you in the future."

Jiang Yining smiled. Nodding, "Yeah."

Guan Jilan was startled, a hint of guilt flashed in her eyes, "Who told you that? It's nonsense!"

Zhu Zeqing said every word very seriously, which sounded very stressful, "I don't know why you I hate Yi Ning so much, but you are her biological mother, is it appropriate to do this? You are going to have a grandson now, can't you accumulate some virtue?"

Guan Jilan glared at Jiang Yi. Ning, "I almost died when I gave birth to him. Shouldn't I hate him? Both children are as humble as dust. If they die, they will die. What's the big deal!"

Zhu Zeqing was angry, "Did he do it on purpose? Do you want to Kill your own mother?"

Guan Jilan opened her mouth and was speechless.