Chapter 409 - 411

Chapter 409 Registration in the county town

Tan Hongqing glanced at Zhu Zeqing up and down, "It's none of my business, I just want to remind you that we are classmates after all."

"Then I thank you." Zhu Zeqing didn't want to say more and walked towards the counter. He gave the list to the shopkeeper and said, "Help me prepare these things."

The shopkeeper only focused on business and ignored the grudges between several people. He smiled and said, "Please wait a moment."

Tan Hongqing snorted coldly, "Your family He also has a lot of money and is still wasting it on you."

Jiang Yining rolled her eyes at Tan Hongqing and said, "Can you stop talking? We have a lot of money and we like to waste it on you. Do you have any objection?"

Tan Hongqing? He even looked down on Jiang Yining, "Are you kidding me? A rich man will marry a twin?"

Zhu Zeqing turned his head and his eyes turned cold, "If you can't speak, don't speak. Can you please shut up?"

Tan Hongqing Staring at Zhu Zeqing, "Are you angry because of what I said?"

Jiang Yining slapped a thousand taels of silver notes on the table and said coldly, "Are you rich enough?"

Tan Hongqing looked at the stack of banknotes with a face. It felt like he had been slapped, and finally he was speechless.

Everyone looked at the pile of banknotes and thought to themselves, casually taking out a thousand taels. Zhu Zeqing is not a poor guy at all, he is really rich!

Tan Hongqing felt the air was a little tight, took the things and left in a hurry.

Jiang Yining snorted heavily, "Coward!"

The others slowly dispersed. They were also jealous of Zhu Zeqing, but they felt that arguing in the street was detrimental to their face, so they did not say anything and just watched the show. Unexpectedly, Zhu Zeqing firmly occupied Upside.

Jiang Yining walked up to Zhu Zeqing, "Some people in this world are really annoying, like flies, making people want to swat them to death."

Zhu Zeqing joked, "Murder is illegal!"

Jiang Yining collected the banknote. Get up, "Strangle him mentally, it's so annoying."

Zhu Zeqing smiled, "Okay, don't be angry for people who don't want to do it, it's very harmful to your body."

Jiang Yining took a deep breath, "You're right, I don't Angry."

After buying the things one by one, they headed back to Ling Mansion.

As soon as he got home, Zhu Zeqing took out the test paper given to him by Mr. Xia and wrote it. Mr. Ling was still correcting the test paper and needed some time.

...

Zhu Yinghan asked two workers to help move a large painting into the house, "Please help me hang it in the main room, please."

The two workers took the money to do the work and hung the painting properly. .

Zhu Yinghan sent the workers away, hugged her with both hands, and stood alone in the hall admiring the large hanging painting, "The painting is so good, I am almost impressed by myself."

Qi Zhengan came back to get things, and saw Zhu Yinghan looking at the wall alone He walked over and asked, "Yinghan, what are you looking at?"

Zhu Yinghan pointed to the wall, "Grandpa, look at the family portrait I painted and framed. Does it look like it?"