Chapter 397 - 399

Chapter 397 Tomatoes are ripe

Jiang Zixing looked at the other party. He was wearing boy's clothes and had a childish face, but he also had a dumpling face. "I don't need to wait on you. You can go about your own business."

Li Dong knelt on the ground and said in fear, "Master, don't you like me?"

Jiang Zixing frowned helplessly, "No, I am also a servant, how can I let others take care of me."

Li Dong pleaded, "Master is the master now, not a servant Come on, master, please arrange something for me."

Jiang Zixing was not happy at all. "You should get up first." After thinking about it, "Go and bring me a set of clothes. I want to change my clothes."

Li Dong responded sharply. He said, "Yes, Master."

Ling Fengjin came in from outside, "What do you want to eat? I'll ask the butler to prepare it?"

Jiang Zixing did not listen to Ling Fengjin, but pointed at Li Dong with concern, "You can get it Someone?"

Ling Fengjin glanced sideways at the helpless young man standing on the side, "Yes, you are feeling unwell and need someone to take care of you." Jiang

Zixing shook his head, "I don't need it, young master, please send someone away ." Let's go."

"You are already in the house, so you can't leave." Ling Fengjin walked to the bed and bent down slightly, "Or do you want me to take care of you personally?"

Jiang Zixing is embarrassed. The ground moved back. He was so burned that he didn't know what night it was. Who knew that the young master would come to warm him in person, "That's not what I meant."

Ling Fengjin touched Jiang Zixing's head, "Recuperate in peace, I will take care of other things. "

Jiang Zixing was slightly startled, his round eyes reflected Ling Fengjin's figure, and something called "dependence" slowly grew in his heart.

Ling Fengjin smiled and said, "Are you so moved?"

Jiang Zixing quickly looked away and shrank himself.

Take your time, Ling Fengjin asked again, "What do you want to eat?"

Jiang Zixing opened his mouth, "White porridge."

"Wait." Ling Fengjin went out to get him white porridge in person, maybe even he didn't realize it Yeah, he values ​​Jiang Zixing so much.

It was already the twelfth lunar month when Jiang Zixing recovered. There was no snow in Qixian County, but it was also very cold.

"Yining, I am leaving for the capital tomorrow. We will come back after the young master takes the exam next year and the results are released." Jiang Zixing said reluctantly.

Jiang Yining had known for a long time that Jiang Zixing was going to the capital, so he prepared a lot of food for him, weighing more than ten kilograms at least. "I wish you and Brother Feng Jin a safe journey. I'll wait for you back in Qixian County."

Jiang Zixing's eyes were filled with tears . He blushed, "This is the first time we are separated so far away. Yining, I can't bear to leave you."

Jiang Yining patted Jiang Zixing on the shoulder, "It's not like we won't see each other anymore, so I'm not afraid."

Jiang Zixing handed Jiang Yining a brocade box. , "This is the birthday gift I prepared for you. Don't open it now. Wait until your birthday."

"Okay." Jiang Yining put it away cherishedly.