Chapter 85 - 87

Chapter 85 Difficult Craftsmanship

Zhu Zeqing gathered everyone in a circle and explained the process in detail what needs to be done next, "Do you all understand?"

Everyone nodded, "No problem."

Then . Zhu Zeqing made a few more gestures. You can't speak underwater, so you can only communicate with gestures. "Do you remember the gestures?"

Everyone learned it a few times, and then tested each other. After several times, they were all memorized. He thought in his mind, "Okay."

"Okay." Zhu Zeqing made a gesture to Sun Haigui, indicating that he could throw stones into the water.

Sun Haigui now had some tacit understanding with Zhu Zeqing. Seeing Zhu Zeqing's gesture, he directed the people around him to push the first stone into the water.

Zhu Zeqing jumped into the water, and others jumped into the water one after another. They were like flexible fish, diving underwater in the blink of an eye.

Under the command of Zhu Zeqing, everyone straightened the stones and arranged them in a direction perpendicular to the river bank.

Zhu Zeqing made an "ok" gesture, and then floated to the river together. While taking a breath, he asked Sun Haigui to throw the second stone.

Jiang Yining watched from the river, a little nervous.

He was not afraid of water and could swim, but he could not dive. Now it took Zhu Zeqing and the others a while to surface after diving, which made him a little worried.

Sun Haigui threw the second stone into the water.

Zhu Zeqing and others dived again and placed the second stone next to the first stone. It was a bit far away and blocked by mud, which made it very difficult.

Fortunately, everyone worked together and finally put it in place.

By repeating this process, all six stones in the first circle were placed, forming a square space with a side length of three meters.

It's just that at this time, the silt is higher than the stone, and there is no way to get the silt out of the space. Only the stone is higher than the silt, and the silt can be removed.

And the real test has come.

The previous stones only needed to be pushed, but now they had to be lifted up and placed on the first stone. It was okay if it was on the bank, but at the bottom of the river, the difficulty level increased tenfold.

Everyone failed to lift the first stone. After several attempts and failed, Zhu Zeqing asked everyone to go to the shore to rest first.

As soon as they landed, Jiang Yining handed Zhu Zeqing a handkerchief to wipe his face. He also prepared handkerchiefs for everyone else, one for each of them.

Seeing that everyone was in a low mood, Sun Haigui came over and asked, "Zeqing, what's wrong?"

Zhu Zeqing wiped his face and said, "The stone is too heavy and we can't lift it."

Sun Haigui said, "Shall I go into the water and lift it with everyone? "

Zhu Zeqing thought for a moment, then shook his head, "It still doesn't work. We can't lift the stone at all. One more person will do the same."

Sun Haigui frowned, "What should I do?"

"Let me think about it." Silent, is it really going to fail? He looked up at the river, feeling a little sad.

Jian Junjie, Long Xuanhua, and Zhan Enjing all noticed Zhu Zeqing's efforts. Seeing Zhu Zeqing like this now, they felt a little blocked in their hearts.