Chapter 211 - 213

Chapter 211 A lot of glutinous rice and Shaomai

The sun rose into the sky, and waves of heat rolled in the air.

Zhu Yingqing mixed the dough for baking bread, covered it with a piece of white cloth, and then went to the steamed bun mountain. "Third uncle, third uncle..."

Zhu Sanlang turned around and said, "What's wrong?"

Zhu Yingqing trotted to Zhu Sanlang's house. In front of him, "Uncle San, please burn these trees into charcoal. I will use them to bake bread. In addition to baking bread, they can also be used in winter, okay?"

"That makes sense." Zhu Sanlang agreed, "You go back and get busy. "Okay, I'm going to burn it right away."

The weather is too cold in winter, and everyone has the habit of burning charcoal for heating. The excess charcoal can be sold in winter, and can be sold at a high price, so there are many charcoal kilns outside the village.

The specific operation is to find a small hill, hollow out the middle of the small hill to make a kiln, leave a fire opening on the left, and a large opening on the right - used to put firewood into the kiln. There is a chimney above the kiln.

Before burning the kiln, you need to cut the tree to the same height as the kiln, and place it vertically and carefully in the charcoal kiln. The charcoal kiln must be filled before starting to burn. Generally, it takes a day to put the firewood, and it takes a day to burn the fire. Five hours is a relatively long time.

Zhu Sanlang asked others to continue cutting down the trees. He and Zhu Daqian saw the felled trees into sections and then put them in the charcoal kiln for burning.

At this time, Zhu Heshan came over from inspecting the farmland.

The seedlings have been planted for a month and have already taken root and sprouted new green leaves. It is obvious that the seedlings of Zhu Zeqing's family are greener, taller and stronger than those of others. The contrast is very obvious.

Zhu Daqian greeted Zhu Heshan, "Uncle Dashan, are you going to see the rice fields again?"

The rice plants at home are so good that Zhu Heshan is afraid of being stolen, so he has to go see them three times every morning, noon and evening. If he doesn't look at them, his food will not taste good and he will sleep He couldn't sleep well and couldn't rest assured, "Here we go."

Zhu Daqian asked enviously while sawing the tree, "Uncle Heshan, why are your rice seedlings so much better than all of ours?"

Zhu Heshan naturally wouldn't say that he uses them for his own purposes. The fertilizer was specially prepared by Zeqing, and it is different from what you use. "Maybe we use more fertilizer."

Zhu Daqian sawed off a section of the tree, "Next time, tell me how much fertilizer you use, and I will follow suit ." "Okay .

" Zhu Heshan agreed readily, "By the way, what are you doing?"

Zhu Sanlang said, "Burning charcoal, Ying Qing said it is for baking bread.

" I don’t know how to put the trees there yet." Zhu Heshan said and started to help bundle the firewood together, then moved to the charcoal kiln and put the firewood into the charcoal kiln.

Now that the spring plowing is basically over, everyone in the village is free, and Zhu Shiwan is also free. Zhu Heshan saw that Zhu Shiwan was very interested in building a house, so he asked him to be the supervisor, so that Zhu Heshan no longer had to watch.

After Qi Zhengan saw it, he came over to help carry it. With two more people, the work became much faster.

At home, Zhu Yingqing encountered a problem and was quickly flipping through the recipes.