Chapter 52 - 54

Chapter 52 Jealousy and Silver

In the two rooms, Jiang Yining sighed deeply and told Zhu Zeqing what Qi Zhengan said, "Zeqing, why can't grandpa turn this corner?"

Because he was severely brainwashed, Zhu Zeqing stretched out his hand and squeezed He pinched Jiang Yining's face and said, "Okay, grandpa is quite old. Many of his thoughts are difficult to change, so don't worry too much."

Jiang Yining touched his face and said, "Yeah."

A happy voice came from the yard. Come, it's Zhu Zetang, "Master, we are back, we made four coins today."

Zhu Yingqing said as if taking credit, "Grandpa, we are getting better and better." Zhu

Yingqing was quite optimistic and cheerful, her face brightened by the money she made. She was so energetic that she no longer felt sad about having her engagement broken off.

Sure enough, money can cure a lot of bad things!

Zhu Heshan was still angry at first, but after hearing Zhu Zetang's words, his anger subsided, "How much did you make today?"

Zhu Zetang took out his wallet and poured out the immediate money, feeling very proud, "I made four dollars, grandpa, count it. "

With money, the eldest brother can study without worries, but the money is still too little, and he has to work harder.

There were seven broken pieces of silver and two or three copper coins on the table. Excluding the cost, it was a profit of four coins.

Zhu Heshan picked up a broken piece of silver and bit it. It was real silver, and he immediately became happy, "Not bad, not bad, promising."

"Grandpa, let me tell you another good news." Zhu Zetang has red and phoenix eyes, and his eyes narrow when he smiles. "There is a breakfast shop owner who asked us to send him a hundred chive boxes every day, but there is a condition."

Zhu Zetang frowned slightly, "His shop is in the south of the county, and we can no longer go there. It's south, so we can only go in other directions."

Zhu Heshan understood the shopkeeper's thoughts, "This is what it should be, but it's just right. What if the shopkeeper of the breakfast shop likes it again?"

Zhu Zetang reacted. , the facial features spread out, and the expression looked particularly vivid, "Yes, grandpa is still thoughtful."

Zhu Heshan said with concern, "Go and wash your face quickly, rest for a while, dinner will be eaten soon." "

Okay."

Suddenly Zhu Heshan shouted Live in Zhu Zetang, "You keep the money yourselves, ask your elder brother to keep the account, and be aware of it."

You can't give the money to Zheng'an. It didn't matter if you didn't have much money before, but now you have more money. If he gives it to What about his elder brother?

It is not appropriate to give money to others, it is better for them to keep it themselves.

"I know, grandpa." Zhu Zetang happily put the money into his wallet, then waved to Zhu Erwan and Zhu Yingqing, and the three of them went to the corner.

in the corner.

Zhu Zetang's eyes shone with a shrewd light, "The three of us earned the money. Now let me keep it. I will ask my elder brother to learn accounting and won't spend it randomly. Don't worry."

If they hand over the money they earned If you give it to everyone, you don't have to worry so much. Now that one person is keeping it, the other two people will inevitably think too much. Everyone has selfish intentions, which is understandable. Zhu Zetang explained it like this and dispelled the two people's concerns.