Chapter 222 - 224

Chapter 222 You teased me again

Zhu Wei looked at Zhu Sanwan, "Then let's find a solution together."

Zhu Sanwan nodded heavily, "You are my good buddy, your business is my business, and I will follow you We thought about it together."

Zhu Wei looked at Zhu Sanwan's childish and lively look, and it felt like a rain had moistened his heart. "Thank you."

"Why are you being polite to me?" Zhu Sanwan waved his hand. .

Xiao Yang'er and Xiao Lan'er were left behind by the two of them and followed their footsteps home with difficulty.

As soon as they stepped into the house, they heard a noise coming from Zhu Heshan's room...

"I tell you, I firmly disagree."

"Zhu Heshan, I also tell you, this home is not yours alone. " It doesn't matter if you say it alone."

"Okay, let us all say it together, and the minority will obey the majority."

Zhu Heshan and Qi Zheng'an rushed out of the room angrily, stood under the eaves, and gathered everyone in the family. They were all called into the courtyard, as if the leader wanted to speak.

Qi Zheng'an was the first to say, "The thing is like this. There are two nephews from my mother's family who want to come to our house to work, but your grandpa disagrees. Please tell me your opinions. Do you agree?"

No one said anything. Grandpa's The eldest brother is like that, and the nephew must be similar, so forget it.

Zhu Heshan said excitedly, "Look, everyone doesn't agree, right?"

Qi Zhengan glanced at everyone, "You don't agree?"

Everyone lowered their heads to express their disagreement.

The eldest brother had not come to see him for a long time. This time he wanted to agree. Unexpectedly, everyone disagreed. Qi Zhengan asked, "Zeqing, you are the most sensible person. Why don't you agree?"

Zhu Zeqing looked around. Look, "Grandpa, let's do this. I still have one tael of silver left here to buy a writing brush. You go and borrow a tael of silver from your uncle tomorrow. If he is willing to borrow it, we will allow them to do the work. What do you think?"

"You guys ?" Do you all agree with what Zeqing said? "He has helped his uncle so much over the years, so it will definitely be no problem to borrow a few taels of silver.

"Agree." Everyone agreed.

Zhu Heshan looked at Qi Zhengan's confident look and thought to himself, he didn't know how painful it would be if he was slapped in the face tomorrow.

Qi Zhengan didn't care what Zhu Heshan thought. He was happy when everyone agreed, "Yingqing, is dinner ready?

" I went to the pot-cover kiln and dug out a lump of mud from the ashes.

"Second aunt, do you want to feed us mud?" Xiao Laner asked innocently.

"Don't eat the mud, eat the stuff inside the mud." Zhu Yingqing picked up the mud lump and threw it to the ground. The mud instantly fell apart and fell off, revealing the lotus leaves inside.

Zhu Zeqing came over and said, "Have you made beggar's chicken?"

Zhu Yingqing smiled, "Yes, I think this method is very interesting, so I will try it. I don't know if it tastes good, but it smells delicious."

She said As he spoke, he broke off the mud and completely exposed the lotus leaves inside. At this time, the fragrance came out without any obstruction.