Chapter 97 - 99

Chapter 97 makes headlines again

Zhu Zeqing looked along the location of the vines, but he could not see the roots of the vines on either side, so he did not dare to jump over.

As a result, there is nothing around to draw on.

While he was thinking, the mud around Yan Zonghao had reached his thighs, and was about to reach his buttocks.

Zhu Tianlin and the others had sunk in deepest to their waists, and the tension of life and death permeated the surroundings. Everyone didn't dare to express their anger.

Yan Zonghao was also a little nervous, "Ze Qing, is there anything you can do? If this continues, we will only die!

"Let me see, we're not going to die. " Zhu Zeqing was encouraged, and then he concentrated on thinking of a way.

But now that he is surrounded by enemies, it is really difficult to think of a way.

The backpack gradually sank into the mire, covering Zhu Zeqing's insteps. Fortunately, he had the basket to lend him support, and the sinking speed was not slow. It was fast.

But his companion was miserable. The mud was already up to his waist, and there was cold sweat on his forehead. He was so nervous that he couldn't breathe.

His heart was in his throat, and he was sweating like rain. "I didn't expect my date death this day to be like this."

"My mother-in-law and children are still waiting for me to come home. I'm afraid I won't be able to go back today."

Zhu Tianlin took two heavy breaths and said, "It's all the fault of those wild boars. If they hadn't chased us, we wouldn't have fallen into the swamp."

The person who was trapped the deepest wiped his face and said, "If I had known better, I wouldn't have gone into the mountain. It's true that people and money die and birds die for food. "

Yan Zonghao said extremely apologetically, "I'm sorry, if I hadn't asked you to go into the mountain, everyone would not have died. "

"It's none of your business, we're also here for money, we're not forced. "

Don't blame yourself. Let's go down together today so we can have company on the road to hell." "

Zhu Zeqing's heart tightened as he listened to everyone's words. If he died today, he would only live for half a month in his second life. He would be the shortest-lived time traveler...

Thinking that he was about to be suffocated to death, Zhu Zeqing felt a twinge of pain in his chest.

No, he didn't want to die. He had to find a way to use whatever was around him...

There were only wild boars around!

Suddenly, his eyes lit up. What a disaster. Fu Xiangyi!

He used his clothes to cover up, took out the rope he used to tie the tree, tied a loop around the head, and threw it over the wild boar's head

. He can be saved!

God bless him, he must be lassoed. After taking a deep breath, Zhu Zeqing threw the rope over...

The rope was crooked, and instead of being lassoed, his body fell down a lot. , the mud reached to his calf.

Zhu Zeqing was so nervous that he was sweating. He forced himself to calm down and pulled back the rope, preparing to put it on for the second time.

I don’t know if the wild boar understood Zhu Zeqing’s intention. When the rope was thrown, it threw its head. He missed it again.

Zhu Zeqing swallowed, his heartbeat quickened, and he pulled back the rope again, ready to try again.