Chapter 586 - 589

Chapter 586 Li Jinyuan is injured

Liang Zhangwen couldn't help pinching Xiao Zhaoer's chubby face, "Your little nephew is so cute."

Xiao Zhaoer's dark eyes turned to Liang Zhangwen, "You're pretty too. It looks good."

Liang Zhangwen smiled and handed his dessert to Xiao Zhaoer, "Since you are so good at talking, I'll give you this bowl of dessert."

"I have it. You can eat it." Returned to Liang Zhangwen, "Mom said, let's eat some good things together."

Liang Zhangwen looked at Xiao Zhaoer's wet eyes, "Haha, that's so cute."

Zhu Zeqing patted Xiao Zhaoer's back, "Go sit back next to your mother and have a good meal."

"Yes." Xiao Zhaoer nodded obediently and sat back.

Xu Wennian felt that Xiao Zhaoer was too cute and obedient. "Why are your children so well-behaved? Unlike mine, they are all disobedient and like to make trouble."

Zhu Zeqing said, "What do you want your children to be like? Just show them how to do it, and influence them with words and deeds. Do you understand?"

Xu Wennian thought for a moment, "I understand a little bit, just teach by words and deeds."

Zhu Zeqing nodded, "Exactly."

Everyone ate happily . After dinner, Zhu Zeqing and his two classmates went back to class. Today was an arithmetic class. When Zhu Zeqing returned, the classroom was already full of people.

Jiang Yining took Zhu Zetang and the others to the store to help. The store was really busy and it was the time when manpower was needed.

Zhu Yingqing and Zhu Yinghan took a few people back to the other courtyard to plant vegetables, raise chickens and ducks, and the whole family became busy.

After arranging Zhu Zetang and the others, Jiang Yining took Xiaoyang'er, Zhu Zeyang, to Jishitang.

...

Jishitang is connected to five shops and occupies a large area. It is extremely spacious. Patients and their families are walking around, and there are extremely many people.

Jiang Yining and Zhu Zeyang stood side by side at the gate, looking up at the imposing plaque.

Zhu Zeyang looked eight or nine years old, Qi Jiang Yining had high arms, a chubby body, and a round face, "Brother Yining, this medical center is too big."

Jiang Yining raised his eyebrows, "Go in and take a look. ."

The two walked into the hospital side by side.

The medical clinic was full of people. Jiang Yining glanced across the room and saw the person he was looking for - Feng Yanlang behind a consultation table.

Feng Yanlang is the youngest son of the vice-president of the Tai Hospital. He has excellent medical skills at a young age. This time he went to Jishi Hall to gain experience and enter the Tai Hospital in the future.

This man likes ice blue robes, his hair is tied with a silver crown, he has a handsome appearance, a serious face, and is a bit unsmiling.

Jiang Yining stepped forward and placed a comic book "The Romance of the Gods" in front of him, "Doctor Feng, this is a new comic that will go on sale tomorrow. Take a look."

Feng Yanlang smiled as soon as he read the comic book Standing up, his unsmiling face seemed like ice and snow had melted, "This comic will go on sale tomorrow and will be delivered today. Is there anything you need my help with?"