Chapter 225 - 227

Chapter 225: Only enough for me

Qi Zhengan pushed Zhu Heshan away, "Go away, if you provoke me again, I'm going to get angry!"

Zhu Heshan said deliberately, "Hey, you are so angry, you will always get angry at your own people. , He is always so nice to outsiders."

Qi Zhengan got up and went back to the room, slamming the door shut. He was so annoyed!

"Zeqing is planting sweet potato seedlings in the sweet potato field." After saying this, Zhu Heshan went to the mountain to help burn charcoal.

Qi Zhengan quickly opened the door again, stood at the door and glared at Zhu Heshan, then picked up farm tools and hurried to the sweet potato field to help plant sweet potato seedlings.

...

In the workshop, Zhao Hongjiao pinched the corner of her clothes and asked Zhao Hongling carefully, "Sister, can I help in the long term? I don't want wages, just a meal."

Zhao Hongling stopped washing the dishes and turned to look at Zhao Hongjiao, "Did mother tell you something?"

Zhao Hongjiao has been helping here during this period. She has never said anything like this before. Zhao Hongling felt a little abnormal.

Zhao Hongjiao raised her hands and waved, "Mom didn't say anything to me, what can she say to me?"

Mother Zhao loved her two daughters equally, and Zhao Hongjiao didn't know anything about Zhao Hongling's plan yet.

Zhao Hongling looked at the childish Zhao Hongjiao and said, "Hongjiao, I will tell Zetang about this. You can do it first, and you will earn money if you do it."

"Yes, yes, yes, I will be diligent." Zhao Hongjiao has already done it. After working for such a long time, I became familiar with the work in the workshop, and I quickly got started and got busy.

Zhu Yiwan came over. He was thirsty and asked, "Hongling, is there any water?"

Zhao Hongling had been preparing a cold bottle for him, so she turned around and gave it to him, "Drink." Unconsciously, her eyes turned red.

Zhu Yiwan was startled, "What's wrong with you? How have you been wronged?"

Zhao Hongling threw away the handkerchief in her hand, ran back to the room, threw herself on the bed and cried.

Zhu Tenwan caught up with her, handed her the handkerchief, and asked gently, "What's going on?"

Zhao Hongling really collapsed. She cried for a while before she calmed down, and slowly sat up from the bed, "Tenwan, I, my period is here again."

Zhu Yiwan held her in his arms and comforted her softly, "It's okay. I really don't mind. Don't be too stressed."

Zhao Hongling's tears rolled down her face. "I'm useless, I'm useless."

Zhu Yiwan wiped away Zhao Hongling's tears, "I think it's me who's useless. Yes, it must be that I'm not doing enough. Hong Ling, please stop crying. I'll work harder next month." Maybe."

Zhao Hongling was amused, "What are you talking about? It's so embarrassing."

Seeing his wife smile, Zhu Yiwan felt a little relieved, "I'm telling you, you are in such a mood. It’s always bad, it’s always crying, and it’s even harder to get pregnant. Hong Ling, can we just let it happen?”

“Okay.” Zhao Hongling nodded, but she didn’t think so.

"Ten thousand, ten thousand..."

Zhu Yiwan responded, and then said to Zhao Hongling, "If there is anything outside, call me and I will go take a look. You can rest in the room for a while. With Hongjiao's help, you don't have to be so tired."