Chapter 124 - 126

Chapter 124 The Crazy Dad

After taking care of Xiao Yang'er and brushing his teeth, Zhu Zeqing returned to the room and took out a lot of toothbrushes. He bought a toothbrush for everyone in the family. Oral cleaning starts with everyone in the family.

"If you want children to brush their teeth, adults must take the lead. This large box of tooth powder is for adults, and this small box is for children at home. From today on, everyone will brush their teeth once a day in the morning and evening."

Zhu Zeqing said while Put the toothbrush and tooth powder on the stone beside the well. The attitude is very clear, everyone must brush.

The toothbrush is made of wood, and the tooth powder box is also in a wooden box with a flower carved on it, which is simple and beautiful.

From the beginning, Zhu Zeqing paid attention to the issue of brushing his teeth. He didn't have the conditions before, but now that he has the conditions, it's time to keep up.

Zhu Zeqing handed the toothbrush to Zhu Heshan and Qi Zhengan, "Grandpa, grandpa, starting from you, the children are looking at you two."

The two saw the children's dark and innocent eyes, and they could not say anything about not brushing their teeth. So he took the toothbrush into his hand and Qi Zhengan said distressedly, "How much does such a good toothbrush cost?"

Willow branches are used by poor families, and toothbrushes like this brush are used by rich families.

Zhu Zeqing said, "Grandpa, don't worry about money. If you have a toothache, you can buy all the toothbrushes you need with the money you spend to see a doctor."

In the future, with the development of science and technology, this kind of toothbrushes can be replaced every day without worrying about it.

Zhu Heshan said, "You don't feel bad about giving so many things to your mother's family, but now you feel bad about buying toothbrushes for everyone?"

Qi Zhengan glared at Zhu Heshan, "Since the last time my eldest brother came, he didn't let me get it anymore. "

It's because Zeqing asked him to give him a rooster, and he wanted to reciprocate. He couldn't bear it, so he didn't come to Qiufeng. Think about how many things you gave him over the years, enough to buy many toothbrushes."

Zhu Heshan has always thought about this matter . I can never let go of the grudges.

Seeing that the atmosphere between the two had become tense, Zhu Zeqing quickly advised, "Master, let's not mention the past. If we mention it, it will make everyone unhappy. Let's just live a good life in the future."

Xiao Laner pulled Pulling the hem of Zhu Heshan's clothes, he said in a sweet voice, "Grandpa, Grandpa, don't quarrel."

Looking at the little guy, the two of them were still angry, so Zhu Heshan patted Xiao Lan'er's head and said, "Okay, no quarrel, let's brush our teeth. Come on, Grandpa will teach you how to brush your teeth."

Xiao Laner laughed, "Yeah."

Beside the sink, two old men and a group of children at home brushed their teeth together. It looked very warm.

Zhu Daqian ran over and knocked on the door, "Da Lang, Da Lang..."

Zhu Dalang was holding a toothbrush and was about to brush his teeth. When he heard the sound, he hurried to open the door, "What's the matter?"

Zhu Daqian was about to say something, but when he saw Zhu Dalang The toothbrush in his hand diverted his attention, "Is your family so rich? Is this toothbrush better than the one from the landlord's house?"