Chapter 4

It was late Saturday Night. Jho is busy coding something on her computer when her eyes landed on the other screen on her table. It's the tablet she's using for her projects. And one of those projects is the tracking device she's been developing for a month now.

Three of her subjects are moving. It's almost midnight and they're leaving their places.

"Dang, what are they up to?" Jho blurted out

It's not a night out because they didn't invite her. And Sheena's not with them.

The three subjects she is referring to are her friends Cole, Gian and Mikha.

If you're wondering how Jho managed to put her tracking device. She simply stick it to their phones. Super tiny device, small as a pimple patch at the corner of their phone.

She navigated the location.

They went somewhere in the city. Then left the area again.

Her eyes grew wide as she saw them leaving the country

"What the heck are they doing" isip isip ni Jho habang pinagmamasdan ang pag galaw ng tatlo sa screen

Ng makita nyang palabas na ang mga ito ng bansa. Itinuloy nya na lang ang code na ginagawa nya sa computer niya at paminsan minsang lumilingon sa tablet to check on her friends location.

Ilang oras pa ang nakalipas ng huminto ang pag galaw. They're in Japan now.

"Japan Huh"

She wonder if Sheena knows about this

She spent hours of monitoring the three. They went somewhere far from the crowded places in Japan. Nung ninavigate nya yung map. She noticed na sa magkakaibang building ang mga ito naka tigil. But same place.

Pagkatapos ng ilang minuto. They meet again and flew back here in Manila.

Jho felt a sudden guilt. Parang may nalaman syang hindi nya dapat malaman.

Morning came. Jho didn't get as much sleep because of what she found out. She'll probably overthink about it in the next few days and she doesn't have that much time and energy to do that. So she decided to message her friends to meet up.

"Hey, can we hang out?"

"Hey, that's new ha, you asking to hang out" Mikha replied

"Yeah, can we go without she, bro code" tanong ni Jho sa kanila

"Gian?" Reply ni Cole

"Yeah sure, she has different plans for today, I'll follow her na lang after us" reply naman ni Gian

"Okay then, see you at *** cafe"

They have different GC na hindi kasama si Sheena.

It's 10:30 in the morning and JHO was surprised na gising na ang tatlo. They arrived at their respective home for like 5 in the morning tapos game na sila kaagad to hang out.

12 pm came. Nauna na si Jho sa place. It's a private cafe at kakaunti lang naman ang pumupunta dito. Good for secret meetings and all. And she feels like, the three will say something na dapat isekreto. Ayon ay kung irereveal nila sa kanya.

Magkakasamang dumating ang tatlo. Umorder ng drinks and pastry.

"So, anong meron and you suddenly invited us?" Tanong ni Cole kay Jho na halatang malalim ang iniisip. All eyes on her