The (partial) Answer

Disclaimer: I do not own Steven Universe, all rights go to Rebecca Sugar.

Connie held out her sword towards Bluestone who finally made it up the stairs and raised her hands to gesture peace. "Wait! Let me help! I may be able to heal whatever effect Redstone put on him." Trying to persuade Connie who didn't back down.

Connie didn't waste time and began to attack the stone, causing her to freak out and dodge last minute. "I don't care!" Connie shouted before Bluestone once again dodge another strike from her, and soon trapped in the corner between the window and the wooden wall. "Please believe me when I say, it was not my idea to come to this planet!"

Bluestone begged at her attacker, hoping she would take in her words. "Yet you still came! You tried to kill us!" Connie shouted, reminding the stone for what she did. Bluestone was at a close distance to Steven, quickly summoning a pouch and tossing it over Steven's head as fast as she could, small amount of dust started flowing down from his forehead.

Both Connie and Greg were completely baffled by her actions. Wasting no time, Connie lunged towards Bluestone who once again dodged last minute. "You stay away from him!" Connie became enraged, gripping onto her sword tighter and fully locking her eyes on the stone.

Bluestone didn't know what else to do but to say one more thing... "I wrote you that message!" At that moment, Connie stopped. "... what?" Bluestone took a deep breath before continuing to move away slowly.

After a slight paused, Connie aimed her sword directly at Bluestone's chest, stopping her in her tracks. "Talk. Now." She demanded knowing well that the stone had no actually weapon but a variety of pouches with dusts, Bluestone wasted no time to explain.

Flashback...

"I didn't have time to tell you properly, I kept it brief but understandable... Redstone had a plan to attack Steven that day. Me and Greenstone were at your Little Homeworld and I had happen to see some gems with some sort of book." Bluestone said, recalling the moment she saw a dark pink gem with a small notebook next to her, sitting and watching other gems play baseball.

"I had to keep it short and quick, so I just wrote something simple."

Steven! Danger! Act fast!

Bluestone quickly looked around to see who she could give it to and saw Bismuth walking out of her forge to greet Greenstone. "As soon as she left, I ran inside and placed the book on her metal table." Bluestone quickly left before anyone could see her and just before knowing it, she saw Yellowstone at the entrance of Little Homeworld.

Connie then remembered what happened afterwards for her.

...

It was already going to become 12:00 pm. Eventually her alarm goes off to take a break from studying, just as she went downstairs for a quick snack, her phone buzzer went off. Connie checked to see Greg calling her and wasted no time answering.

"Hello?" The first response Connie got was a freaked out Greg. "Connie! Steven's back and the gems found a message that he's in trouble!" Connie felt her heart sank. Steven was back at Beach City, and there's someone there who's planning to attack him. "I don't have time to tell you everything but just meet the gems at Little Homeworld and fast!" Greg said before hanging up.

Connie quickly went upstairs to grab her sword, now leaving her home, she sees lion waiting for her. "The gems sent you I'm guessing?" Lion only let out a small growl before lowering slightly for Connie to hop on and started heading to Little Homeworld.

Connie arrives with everyone there waiting for her. "What's going on?! Where's Steven?!" Connie asked, noticing that Steven wasn't with them. "I found this book on top of my anvil and there I had the message that Steven was in trouble." Bimsuth said, holding the book in her hand and showing Connie. "We don't know where he is but I know who he's with!" Peridot started joining in on the explanation.