Disclaimer

I've just gotten back into watching Steven universe and remembered this idea I had long ago. You may have seen it, yes, it was me. The only reason I'm making it on this account is because I don't know what my other account was nor do I know how to get it back.

There's no smut/lemon in this story since it doesn't serve purpose and no gore either, I want to give this story a more vicious take but still have charm that the franchise has.

One more thing: let it be clear that I am no way a good story teller, but I have story ideas, it would be very appreciated if you guys left comments so I can tell my stories more properly and captivating!

So without further ado, here's my remade Steven universe story!

Update: May 19th

I want to give a better explanation about the "Valhein" account.

While obviously it still exists, I know you guys would think "he's copying Valhein's work!" I want to say that I AM Valhein.

Why did I make this account? It's been WAY too long since I used Wattpad and I don't even remember what my password was... or anything to be exact.

Why am I remaking this story? I'm not fully disappointed with the old story I made, I'm rather more of like "I could make it better" and so that's why I'm doing this again. Also because as I'm watching the show, I realized the small oops that I didn't see so far.

Would I want to use my old account? Yes and no. Yes so I can delete most of the work I made on there. No because I want to archive the original story of this one I'm doing.

I completely understand if you guys still don't believe me, the best I could prove is that I had the idea to put "galaxy" in my name to represent the idea of what you may find in a galaxy, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Hence why I tried to call myself "Galaxy_Writer" in the old account and now I'm called "Galaxy_Story"

I do hope you guys enjoy this one a little better and till then, see you guys some other time!