Chapter 60: A Strange Work Study.

[Next Day]

[Agency of Rabbit Hero: Mirko]

It was another ordinary day in the city of Musutafu, the sun shining brightly and... Wait, how many times have I said this already? Anyway, while the city was running as usual, inside the agency of the hero Mirko, she was in her private gym. Mirko was alone, taking the time to train intensely.

[Insert Music: Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf]

With the music echoing through the place and lifting her spirits, Mirko began her training with a series of dynamic warm-ups. She ran at high speed around the gym, her feet barely touching the ground as she moved swiftly. After a few laps, she abruptly stopped and went straight to the punching bags, landing a punch as she came face-to-face with one.

In front of her were three punching bags side by side. Yes, three! After hitting the first bag, she immediately kicked the second and headbutted the one in the middle. Her powerful punches and kicks made the bags sway violently, each impact echoing through the gym. She alternated between high and low kicks, attacking with a devastating combination of strength and speed. The three punching bags, made of reinforced material, took the beating, but it was evident they were being pushed to their limits.

After a brutal sequence of kicks, Mirko moved on to the weights. She grabbed a pair of heavy dumbbells and began a series of lifts. Her muscles stood out with each repetition, showcasing her impressive strength. Without showing any signs of fatigue, she increased the load and continued with the exercises, her face focused and determined, reflecting in the mirrored wall.

 Without showing any signs of fatigue, she increased the load and continued with the exercises, her face focused and determined, reflecting in the mirrored wall

Next, Mirko headed to an area with battle ropes. Gripping the ropes firmly, she began moving them with fierce intensity. The ropes waved violently, each movement testing her endurance and power. Her breathing was controlled, and sweat poured down her skin as she continued to push her limits.

After a few minutes, she dropped the ropes and went to the pull-up bar. With impressive ease, Mirko lifted herself several times, her movements fluid and precise. She varied her grip, testing different muscles, never seeming to slow down.

The next challenge was a series of plyometric exercises. Mirko began jumping onto boxes of different heights, her powerful legs propelling her effortlessly. Each landing was controlled, and she immediately jumped again, increasing the height of the boxes with each leap.

The music kept playing, each beat synchronized with her movements. Mirko was at the peak of her physical form, and her training reflected that. Every exercise was a demonstration of her raw strength, agility, and indomitable determination. As she paused for a moment to catch her breath, her eyes gleamed with fierce determination. For Mirko, every training session was an opportunity to prepare for the battles to come, and she had no intention of leaving anything to chance.