Chapter 64: Strike-Back Part 3: Mad Izuku, and Invasion.

Back to where we left off, Izuku had returned along with Mirko, Edgeshot, and Leonardo, who was responsible for their transportation. With Eri in our beloved protagonist's arms, she saw all those unfamiliar people and mutants in front of her, which made the little girl visibly uncomfortable and distrustful, especially because of the appearance of the Mutants. She clung tighter to Izuku, burying her face in his shoulder. The quiet, spacious, and well-lit hideout contrasted with her nervousness, and everyone present seemed to notice that. Wanting to be friendly, Michelangelo was the first to approach.

Michelangelo: "Hey, little one! I'm Mikey! And you are?" - He greeted her with a wave.

Eri, scared, hid even more, avoiding looking at him. She tightened her grip around Izuku, as if seeking protection.

Michelangelo: "Oh... What did I do? Did I do something wrong? I swear I was trying to be friendly..." - He was visibly confused and a bit upset as he scratched his head, thinking his friendly approach had scared her.

Izuku: "No, Mikey, no. The problem isn't you. She's just... been through a lot because of Overhaul. She needs time to adjust." - He said as he continued to hold the girl.

Inko: "Izuku..." - Hearing his mother's voice, he saw her approaching with the girls, including Himiko and April. - "Who is this little girl? And why does she seem so scared?"

Izuku: "I rescued her from a villain." - He said while gently stroking the girl's head. - "She's been through terrible things, and I promised her she'd be safe now with us. She was... held captive and... was used in experiments against her will." - He said with a look of solidarity toward the group.

Ochako: "She's... the little girl you saved from Overhaul?" - She asked, already suspecting who Eri might be when Izuku mentioned she had been used.

And in response...

Izuku: "Yes."

Everyone around the hideout listened in silence, absorbing Izuku's words. Those who didn't know were stunned to hear that the child had been used in experiments against her will and held captive. And those who already knew looked at Eri with empathy, understanding the gravity of the situation, especially seeing her behavior and current state.

Nejire was the first to approach, slowly so as not to startle her and to minimize the space between the girl and Izuku.

Nejire: "Hello!" - She greeted her with a smile, making Eri timidly glance at her. - "It's a pleasure to meet you! My name is Nejire Hado! What's your name, cute one?" - She asked with a gentle smile.

[Insert Soundtrack: Leo Returns - Klaus Badelt (Start: 1:26)]

Hearing the question from the blue-haired girl, Eri looked at Izuku, who just smiled when he noticed the little girl looking at him. With his gaze and smile, he nodded his head, encouraging Eri to say who she was... And so she did.

Eri: "M-My name is... Eri..." - She responded timidly.

Nejire: "Awww! That's a cute name! It suits you very well!" - She said with a smile.

Wanting to introduce themselves and give the little girl confidence, Ochako, Tsuyu, and Himiko approached next, with welcoming smiles.

Ochako: "Hi, Eri! I'm Ochako Uraraka, and indeed, your cute name suits you very well. I like it!" - She said with a gentle smile.