Chapter 6: Dekiru Vs Kacchan

Izuku: "And I'm not Deku anymore. That weak Deku you knew has changed to another one now. Now... I'm... Dekiru!"

We're in a building in Ground Beta, and right now, combat training is going on between 4 students. But two of them are staring at each other as if they were real enemies. Those two are Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou. Izuku is standing still, calm and serious, while Bakugou is looking like a wild animal.

Bakugou: 'He's not even shaking. Who does he think he is?! You are just a weakling!' - He thought while releasing small explosions with his hand.

Izuku: "Yaoyorozu, hurry up!" - He said without looking at the girl.

Momo hesitated at first, but seeing that Izuku was confident and in control of the situation, she ran.

Tenya: "Bakugou? On listening? Give me a report on your situation. Where are you?"

Iida called through a headset in Bakugou's ear. Bakugou went to the headset and said:

Bakugou: "Just shut up and defend the bomb, four eyes! I'm really angry right now."

Tenya: "Are you forgetting our mission?" - Iida asked before hearing a cut in the call.

Tenya: "Hello? Hello? He hung up on me! This is not the time! We should be partners!" - Iida yelled frustrated by Bakugou's attitude.

[Monitoring room]

Kirishima: "Hey, who is Bakugou talking to? And why can't we hear anything? There's no sound in this video."

The students saw that Bakugou was clearly talking to someone, but they couldn't hear anything on the video.

All Might: "Oh, I gave each of them headphones so they can communicate with their partners along with the building map. In addition to the capture tape reels. With the capture tapes around your opponent, it means that they are being captured."

Mina: "There's a time limit of 15 minutes and the heroes don't even know where the bomb is."

All Might: "That's right."

Mina: "So that means the heroes are at a big disadvantage."

All Might: "The True heroes have to overcome villains in our daily lives. This is the life of a hero, even when the odds are against us. We have to fight!" - The students were inspired by All Might's words - "Now, all together!"

"PLUS ULTRA!" - Everyone shouted the school motto

Yuga: "Mousier, Bakugou is on the move." - Aoyama noticed something and everyone turned their attention to the screen.

[Insert Soundtrack: Nightwatcher - TMNT 2007 Soundtrack]

Bakugou: "You think you can beat me?! Even more so without using your Quirk?!"

Izuku: "I'm not saying anything. You're the only one who saying this and it hurts yourself." – He said in a serious tone without leaving his fighting position.

Bakugou was irritated by Izuku's answer. The two stared at each other, until Bakugou advanced towards Izuku using his explosions as an impulse and made a kick towards Izuku's head, but the greenish one grabbed his leg and elbowed it, making Bakugou feel a little pain. But he didn't have to react when Izuku, who was still holding the Bakugou's leg, slammed him into the wall.