marriage

AFTER 3 WEEK

Tanmay's mother was discharged from hospital a week ago.

Now her condition is better, she wants tanmay to get married soon, that's why today siha and tanmay parents gathered along with siha and tanmay at siha house to discuss about their marriage which is to take place next month.

They were sitting in the hall at the siha house to discuss marriage.

Tanmay said " I'm ready for marriage, but I don't wanna put vermillion and nuptial chain on any other girls. This is the  only right of Neha . I can't do that, I don't wanna get married traditionally. I am okay with court marriage" saying that he left  for work from the siha house.

No one speaks a single word afterwards. Later on tanmay parents apologize for tanmay rude behaviour.

they agree for court marriage.

they understand the tanmay condition but no one thought about Shia and her feelings.

it was sih's dream to get married to a person who will love her unconditionally. She always dreamt of a traditional big wedding.

she wants to wear vermillion and a nuptial chain for her husband as it involves lots of emotions, but she compromise for her parents.

*****

1 MONTH AFTER

Tomorrow is day tanmay will get married to siha .

From a last month he continues his habit of getting drunk and fucking random girls .

His parents are worried for siha, whether they are doing right to siha or not, they know they are being selfish.

Tanmay put condition in front of his parents before marriage that he will Live with siha in his separate apartment as he can't give his wife a place to siha in this house,  where he shares thousands of memories of his late wife.

****

Today they both get married ,they sign  marital documents and exchange rings .

After marriage documents were being signed, tanmay and siha left the marriage registration office.

Tanmay took siha to his apartment inside of his house where his parents live .

Siha was surprised when they reached the apartment parking, as she knows tanmay lives with his parents then why he brings her here.

As they reached the new apartment. siha asked tanmay "why they are here ".

tanmay replied "look siha I get married to you only for my mother, don't expect anything from me, I can't keep you at my house, where I lived with my wife for so many years.

Don't think about taking the place of my wife, she is the only person I love . I will not repeat again from now on ,you are not my wife, never dare to think of yourself as my wife, do whatever you wanna do, just don't come near me.

As you are Neha sister, I will take your responsibility as that, I will pay your college fees and you can live in this room , my room is next to you, if you need anything, call me " saying that he left towards his room.

Siha smiled sadly, whether she should be happy because tanmay loves his sister a lot or sad because her husband still loves his late wife.

She kept her all belonging in her room , lay down and closed her eyes, tears fell down from her eyes , she slept thinking about her husband

she wanted loving husband and what she got .

Life is not what we wants .