𝐎𝐧𝐞

Vote & comment

KYA CLUTCHES the bouquet of red roses in her hand with each step she took, she could feel her anxiety starting to increase

KYA CLUTCHES the bouquet of red roses in her hand with each step she took, she could feel her anxiety starting to increase. Tears blurred her vision as she stared at the gravestone" Akita Scott loving mother, daughter and friend " that she had visited every day. Candles, flowers, and teddy bears were still in the same place she left them four months ago.

Four months ago Kya had lost the only person that was there for her, her soul supporter and the woman who raised her, her mother.

Kya couldn't believe that her mother was gone and that she really left her in this awful world. She remembered the day she died like no other when she found her mother in her room she had tooken her own life , Kya didn't know what her mother was suffering from but she wish she wasn't so stupid and had noticed that something was wrong.

"Hey Mama I just wanted to drop off some more roses for you I can't stay for long like I normally do " Kya whispered as she dropped the roses by the other ones gently. She never say much when she is here afraid of what she might say she just sit at her mother grave and enjoy the time she spends there.

Kay had to go grab some groceries so she could cook dinner tonight as she was heading out for groceries she thought to stop by and say hey to her mom.

She stared at the the grave for an additional three more minutes, her phone ding indicating that she had received a notification she only sighed knowing who that was. She didn't want to talk to anyone she had cut off all of friends she mad that they would pity her.

"I gotta go mama I'll come back tomorrow I promise " Kya wiped her face as she walked away from the graveyard.

Kya walked into her two-bedroom apartment, the door closing behind her with a soft click. She dropped her keys onto the countertop with a metallic clatter and set the grocery bags beside them. The cool air from the AC hit her as she slipped off her shoes, her feet sighing in relief after a long day.

She had just returned from the grocery store

Kya smacked her lips in frustration when she saw the kitchen sink overflowing with dirty dishes and the trash can brimming with garbage. A sour smell lingered in the air, a stark reminder that the trash hadn't been taken out in days. She sighed, feeling a twinge of annoyance as she glanced around the cluttered kitchen.