𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Vote & comment

Treavon parked his car and grabbed his phone and keys before stepping out of the vehicle

Treavon parked his car and grabbed his phone and keys before stepping out of the vehicle. Walking up to Kya's apartment, he knocked on the door and waited for a response. When nobody answered, he tried the door knob and was surprised to find it unlocked.

Treavon stepped into the quiet apartment. The silence was unusual, and he wondered where Kya could be. As he walked further into the living room, the lights suddenly flicked on, and a chorus of voices yelled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Treavon jumped in surprise, nearly dropping his phone. All his Friends emerged from their hiding spots behind the furniture, grinning and cheering. Balloons and streamers decorated the room, and a banner with "Happy Birthday, Treavon!" was draped across the wall. Kya, standing front and center, smiled brightly at him, clearly proud of the successful surprise.

Treavon looked around the room with a smile, It had been so long since he had a birthday party that he almost forgot what it felt like to be surrounded by such warmth .

Kya walked up to him, her eyes sparkling with excitement. She wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling him close. "Happy birthday, baby," she whispered, her voice full of love and affection. She tilted her head slightly and placed her lips on his.

The kiss was slow and intimate, a gentle dance of tenderness and passion that made Treavon's heart race. He could taste the faint sweetness of the wine she had sipped earlier and feel the warmth of her breath against his skin.

Treavon deepened the kiss for a moment before pulling back slightly, his forehead resting against Kya's. "Thank you, Kya. This means so much to me," he murmured.

She smiled up at him, her eyes shimmering with love. "You deserve it, Treavon."

Treavon went to Kya's room to change out of his work clothes. The room smelled faintly of her perfume, a comforting mix of floral and vanilla. He quickly undressed, tossing his work attire into the laundry basket, and pulled on a simple yet stylish outfit he had picked out for the evening.

He wore a brown Gucci shirt that hugged his muscular frame, paired with green cargo shorts that were both comfortable and fashionable. On his feet, he slipped into a pair of pristine Gucci shoes, completing his look. He glanced at himself in the mirror, smoothing out a wrinkle in his shirt, and felt satisfied with his appearance.

As he walked out of the room, he heard Kya's voice coming from the living room, chatting with a couple of friends who had arrived early. He made his way down the hallway, feeling a mix of excitement and anticipation for the evening ahead.

When he entered the living room, Kya looked up and her eyes lit up at the sight of him. "You look so good baby ," she said, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Thank you ma,"he replied, kissing her forehead.

They stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, soaking in the moment. The scent of Kya's perfume, a delicate floral fragrance, mixed with the aroma of freshly baked cake wafting from the kitchen. The sound of laughter and cheerful chatter from their friends created a lively backdrop, but for a few precious seconds, it was as if they were the only two people in the room.