𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Vote & comment for the next chapter

"HEY MOMMY, I'm never leaving you again," Kya said, her voice trembling as she placed her hand on the cold, weathered gravestone

"HEY MOMMY, I'm never leaving you again," Kya said, her voice trembling as she placed her hand on the cold, weathered gravestone. Still bore her mother's name with a quiet dignity. Treavon stood a respectful distance behind her, keeping his promise to bring Kya to visit her mother's resting place.

"Everything has been so hard. I wish I could hug you right now, hear your voice, and have you tell me that everything will be okay," Kya cried, her words spilling out between sobs. She missed her mother desperately, the ache in her heart growing with each passing day. It was times like this that she needed her mother the most, to feel her comforting presence and to draw strength from her unwavering support. Kya knelt beside the grave, her tears mixing with the morning dew, as memories of her mother's warm embrace and soothing words flooded her mind.

Treavon watched silently, understanding the depth of Kya's pain. He knew that no words he could offer would lessen the sorrow she felt, but his presence was his way of showing his support. He walked over and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.

Kya leaned into his touch, "I miss you so much, Mom," she whispered, her voice breaking.

As the wind rustled the leaves in the nearby trees, Kya felt a sense of peace wash over her, as if her mother's spirit was with her, whispering words of love and encouragement from beyond the grave.

Kya wiped her face she grabbed the white roses from beside her placing them on her mother's grave " i love you mom I and I'll come see you tomorrow.. i promise "

Kya stood up, dusting herself off. She didn't say anything to Treavon, just walked towards his car with him following silently behind her. They reached the car, and Treavon unlocked the doors. Both of them got in, the quiet of the graveyard still lingering in the air.

"You okay?" Treavon asked, glancing over at Kya with concern.

She just nodded, her gaze fixed on the dashboard, not wanting to talk right now. Treavon respected her silence, starting the engine and driving away slowly, giving her the space she needed to process her emotions.

Instead of going home, Treavon decided to take Kya somewhere special. He hated to see her cry and wanted to cheer her up. He thought of the perfect place, considering this as their first date.

Kya noticed that they weren't heading in the direction of home. "Where are we going?" she asked softly.

"You'll see. You need a day out," Treavon replied his eyes focused on the road ahead.

Pulling into the parking lot, Kya looked out the window and saw the large, colorful sign indicating they were at an aquarium. The vibrant marine-themed murals on the exterior walls caught her eye. She turned to Treavon with a puzzled expression.