𝐒𝐢𝐱

Vote & comment

"DANCE WITH ME!" Tabatha slurred, her words tumbling out in a drunken haze as she began to twerk in her swimsuit

"DANCE WITH ME!" Tabatha slurred, her words tumbling out in a drunken haze as she began to twerk in her swimsuit. Her movements were unsteady, and her laughter echoed through the room. She was clearly more than a tad bit drunk.

Kya, seeing her friend wobbling, immediately grabbed her hips to steady her. "Tabatha, stop," Kya said, laughing.

Treavon, on the other hand, was laid back on the couch, feeling the comfortable buzz of his second cocktail. He watched the scene unfold with a lazy grin, his eyes half-closed in contentment. The group had come inside to dry off after their swim, and Tabatha had enthusiastically taken on the role of bartender, mixing cocktails for everyone.

Kya had only taken a cautious sip of her drink, preferring to stay more sober, but Treavon and Tabatha had downed several glasses. The evidence of their indulgence was clear: Tabatha's exuberant dancing and Treavon's relaxed, almost dozing state on the couch. The air was filled with the scent of sunscreen and the sharp tang of alcohol.

"Treavon, tell her to stop," Kya said, struggling to keep her grip on Tabatha as she continued to twerk.

"T, chill out," Treavon said lowly from his spot on the couch.

Tabatha halted her movements, a small pout beginning to form on her face. "Omggggg, y'all are so lame," she whined.

Kya shook her head, still laughing. "We just don't want you to hurt yourself, Tabby."

Treavon chuckled softly, finishing the last of his cocktail. "Maybe it's time to switch to water for a bit."

"Or maybe it's time for y'all to go to bed," Kya suggested.

"Nah, Tabatha needs to take her ass to bed. I'm good," Treavon replied, walking into the kitchen to place his glass in the sink. Just as he turned around, Tabatha threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'm not s-sleepy, though," she protested, slurring her words. Treavon sighed, then picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder.

Kya burst out laughing as Tabatha began playfully hitting Treavon's back. "Put me downnn," Tabatha whined, her voice muffled by her hair falling over her face.

"Not until you agree to chill out," Treavon said, carrying her towards the bedroom. Kya followed, still giggling at the scene unfolding before her.

Treavon made it to the master bedroom where Tabatha would be sleeping.

"I didn't even d—" Tabatha started to protest, but Treavon cut her off by gently tossing her onto the bed. Kya stood in the doorway, watching the exchange with a mixture of amusement and concern.

"Mm, go to sleep," Treavon said, his tone firm but gentle, as he approached the bed.

Tabatha reached out and grabbed his shirt. "N-no, don't leave," she pleaded, her words slurred.