𝐓𝐞𝐧

Vote & comment

KYA MOANED as Treavon kept a firm grip around her neck sucking on her tongue making out with the pink flesh their tongues swirled together as they shared saliva, their lips moved in sync as wet kissing noises echoing through out the room

The kiss was sloppy and spit ran down Kya chin as she tugged on Treavon hair slightly.

Gently laying her down on the bed, he then climbed on top of her laying between her legs. Breaking the heated kiss, he began placing soft kisses on her neck, dragging his tongue from her neck to her collar bone.

Undoing her corset top Kya released breathless moans as Treavon kissed around her stomach

Suddenly, a loud knock echoed through the room, shattering their intimate moment. Kya immediately pulled away from Treavon, her heart racing. Treavon's hands remained firmly around her waist, reluctant to let her go.

"Hey, is somebody in there?" a masculine voice called from the other side of the door, the sound of the door knob rattling as he tried to open it.

Kya and Treavon froze, their breaths held in unison. They exchanged wide-eyed glances, silently praying that whoever was behind the door would give up and leave.

Silence took over the room as they didn't hear anything more. Kya looked over at Treavon, who suddenly burst out laughing, and she joined in, their shared relief turning into a wave of laughter.

Kya placed her forehead against his. "So, what does this mean now?"

"This means you are mine," he answered, a confident grin spreading across his face.

"Boy byeee," Kya said, playfully pushing his head away. Treavon smiled, knowing that while he didn't have all the answers, one thing was certain—he had feelings for Kya, and he was pretty sure she felt the same way.

Though Kya knew that she had just cheated on Dayvon she couldn't find herself to care , she didn't feel any spark between them anymore like how it was when they first started dating.

She'll just have to end things with him once she was home.

Kya & Treavon continues to stare at one another before Treavon leaned in and placed his lips on hers again their tongues swirled together.