𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Vote & comment

ꨄꨄꨄ

KYA STARED at the small, white pill in her palm, her mind racing. The cold, metallic taste of the water lingered on her tongue as she gulped it down, the pill following quickly after. She wasn't taking any risks. The thought of getting pregnant sent a shiver down her spine ,kids were not something she wanted right now. She placed the empty glass on the counter with a slight clink and took a deep breath, her fingers trembling slightly.

Treavon would understand. He always did. The thought of his easygoing smile and understanding nod calmed her nerves a bit. Kya ran a hand through her hair, and glanced around her kitchen. The morning light filtered through the window, casting a soft glow on the familiar clutter of dishes and mismatched mugs.

She hoped this decision wouldn't come back to haunt her, but she knew it was the right one.

She had woken up a little earlier than Treavon, she realized she didn't have the energy to cook. Deciding to order breakfast instead, she made her way out of the kitchen.

Kya's bare feet padded quietly on the wooden floor as she walked down the hallway towards her room. She passed by the living room, where the morning news played softly on the TV. As she reached her room, she pushed the door open gently, careful not to make too much noise Stepping inside, Kya saw Treavon lying on the bed, his mouth open slightly as he slept. She smiled softly at the sight and tiptoed across the room to the nightstand. Carefully, she reached for her phone, making sure not to disturb him.

Unlocking her phone, Kya opened the Uber Eats app and began scrolling through the options, trying to decide what to order. The variety of choices made her stomach rumble, but she wanted to pick something both she and Treavon would enjoy.

After a few moments of browsing, she decided on IHOP. The thought of fluffy pancakes, crispy bacon, and a hot cup of coffee made her smile. She quickly placed the order, choosing a couple of breakfast combos to ensure they had a little bit of everything. Satisfied with her choices, she confirmed the order and put her phone down, glancing over to her bed where Treavon was still sound asleep.

Kya bit her lip as the events of last night started to flood her mind. She had never experienced such intense sexual tension or desires until she met Treavon. It was as if her body was calling to him, responding to his presence in ways she couldn't fully understand. She didn't know why he made her feel this way, but the connection between them was undeniable and electrifying.

She placed her phone back on her nightstand and sluggishly made her way over to Treavon, who was still asleep. Leaning down, Kya kissed his cheek, then his forehead, and finally his lips, lingering for a moment as she felt the warmth of his skin against hers.

The wet kisses stirred Treavon from his sleep. He blinked a few times, his eyes adjusting to the soft morning light, and looked down at Kya, who was gazing up at him with a mix of tenderness and desire. His lips curved into a sleepy smile, and Kya leaned in, capturing his lips in a quick, tender kiss.