𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Vote & comment

ꨄꨄꨄ

TREAVON KISSED on Kya's neck Treavon's touch was electric against Kya's skin, his fingers tracing a path along the curve of her neck. She arched into his caress, a soft moan escaping her lips. The air between them was thick with desire, each moment hanging with anticipation.

"Touch me, baby please ," Kya pleaded in a whisper, her voice trembling .The throbbing between her legs was unbearable . Her words sent a shiver down Treavon's spine, igniting a fire within him. He couldn't resist the urge to explore further.

His hands moved with purpose, deftly undoing her shorts. As he slid them down, revealing her smooth legs , he felt a surge of arousal that made his breath catch. Kya's gaze locked with his, a mixture of longing and anticipation reflected in her eyes.

"Open them for me," Treavon commanded softly, his voice husky with desire. Kya hesitated for a moment, then slowly parted her legs, giving him a view of her leaking pussy. His dick throbbing in his boxers as he took in the sight of her, marveling at her beauty.

Their eyes met in a silent exchange of passion and understanding.Treavon leaned in, his lips brushing against hers in a tender kiss that conveyed all the longing they both felt. Time seemed to stand still as they surrendered to the intensity of their desire, each touch and caress deepening their connection.

Treavon pulled his lips away from Kya's and demanded, "Open your mouth." Kya obeyed, opening her mouth wide. Treavon gripped her face and spat into her mouth, then shoved two fingers down her throat, causing her to gag. She loved how rough yet gentle he was with her.

Treavon removed his fingers from her mouth and placed them between her legs, rubbing her clit in a circular motion.

"I can feel how much you want this, Kya," he rasped, his eyes locked on hers. "Your pussy is soaking wet for me."

"Awn, fuck," Kya moaned, leaning her head back as her face began to scrunch up. "Treavon, please."

Treavon's strong hand closed around Kya's neck, his fingers pressing into her skin as he turned her head to face him. His eyes, dark with desire, locked onto hers. "Look at me," he commanded, his voice low and husky.

"I want to see your eyes when you come."When she didn't immediately comply, he slowly eased his middle and ring fingers into her tight opening, her wetness coating his skin. he groaned, his fingers beginning to move in and out of her.

"Ou-ouuu fuck!" Kya cried out, her body arching as she watched him toy with her. Treavon began to finger-fuck her, his pace starting slow but quickly building in speed and intensity.