𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Vote & comment for the next chapter

KYA PUT on her Dior lipstick, carefully rubbing it on her lips

KYA PUT on her Dior lipstick, carefully rubbing it on her lips. She opted for a simple yet stylish outfit since they were just going to a drive-in movie. Her ensemble consisted of a pink cropped jacket with matching sweats and her white Air Force Ones. She accessorized with a green emerald bracelet and a diamond necklace.

Kya wore a jet black wig, having gotten her hair done just a few days ago.

Treavon was putting on his white and grey Nike Dunks that complemented his outfit perfectly. He wore a white t-shirt with silver chains around his neck, paired with green cargo pants. To complete his look, he topped it off with a white hat over his dreads.

"You ready, ma?" Treavon asked, standing up and grabbing his car keys from Kya's bed. He gave her a quick once-over, his eyes sparkling with admiration.

Kya nodded, giving herself one last glance in the mirror. "Yup, let's go." She grabbed her purse, a sleek black bag, and placed it over her shoulder. As she walked towards the door, she paused to make sure she had everything she needed phone, wallet.

Treavon watched her, a smile tugging at his lips. "You look good as fuck baby," he said, opening the door for her.

"Thank you," Kya replied, her cheeks flushing slightly. They stepped out into the warm evening, ready for their movie night.

They arrived at the drive-in movies, Treavon carefully parking the car in a prime spot so they could get a clear view of the screen. He turned off the engine.

Treavon reached into the back seat, pulling out a couple of cozy blankets and a basket filled with their favorite snacks. They spread out the blankets laying their seats back some.

As they settled in, the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm, golden glow over the outdoor theater. The opening credits started to roll, and the familiar sound of the film's soundtrack filled the air, mingling with the soft chatter of other moviegoers.

As the couple watched the movie and ate their snacks, Kya's mind drifted toward Tabatha. It had been weeks since they last spoke, and Kya missed her friend dearly. She made a mental note to reach out and plan something together soon.

Treavon glanced over at Kya, sensing her distraction. He placed his hand gently on her thigh, rubbing it softly. "You okay?" he asked, his voice low and comforting.

Kya snapped back to the present and smiled at him. "Yeah, just thinking about Tabatha I haven't seen in a while. I should probably reach out to her."

Treavon nodded, understanding. "Yea it's been a minute, we can do something with her some other day ."

Kya appreciated his thoughtfulness and leaned in to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

As Treavon sat engrossed in the movie playing before them, Kya found herself captivated by his profile. His brown eyes sparkled in the dim light, his smooth, lightly-toned skin seeming to glow with an inner radiance.