3 🔞

Since last night's event, Zee and Nunew already texted each other, it's mostly dirty chat. Obviously, their manager doesn't know that they're texting ( and fucking ) with each other or else they will get a one hour long of 'speech' about avoiding scandals.

And for tonight, they will meet at Zee's condo at 10 PM and Zee need to buy few packs of condom because they won't just finished with just one round. Zee is looking his messages with Nunew while he's on a break in the middle of ELLE's magazine photoshoot, he keep smiling as his eyes looking through at his phone. But Zee's unloaded amount of happiness is getting Leang's attention.

Leang walks towards Zee who's sitting in front of the makeup vanity, "What's going on? Why are you so happy?" says Leang as he standing next to him.

Zee quickly turns off his screen once he heard Leang's voice near him, "Nothing" Zee puts his phone on his pocket.

Leang narrows his eyes, "You can't fool me, boy. I've known you for years"

Okay, Zee need a diversion, something that he haven't told Leang yet, except the sex. Then he remembers of one thing and it's the perfect alibi, "I just got a message that i found the seller that can buy the Mega Space Molly that i wanted" says Zee calmly as he looking at his manager. As we know that Zee really likes to collect miniature from POPMART and yeah, he REALLY buy the Molly a week ago but forgot to tell Leang.

"The Powerpuff Girls one?" Leang frowned his eyebrows.

"Yeah, and the seller said they will help me to snatch the pre order for 3 of them, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup" Zee opened his phones and showes the chat with the seller to Leang.

Leang reads the chat and suprised by the price that Zee paid, "50,000 baht??!! For three?!!!"

Zee shakes his head, "It's the price of one Molly, Phi"

Leang gasps, "That's freaking expensive for a miniature like that!!!"

"Actually, it's just 400%+100% so it's cheaper than 1000% i bought in hongkong last time"

"But it still expensive! You just bought that a month ago!"

Zee shrugs his shoulder, "I think it's just fine price regarding that they're the one who is battling on the website and they guarantee like 100%" Zee need to use this seller service because he can't be on the website all day long due to his work.

Leang rolls his eyes, he just so done with his boy, "Whatever you say" Then Leang left him which makes Zee sigh in relief. This is the only time that he spent a lot of money are worth it, it makes a good excuse ( for not spoiling that he fucked a popular singer named Nunew ).

Not long after that, the staff from ELLE calls him, "Zee, the set already settled. It's time for photoshoot again" Zee nodded his head and stand from seat to walk to the set. Huhhhh.....he can't wait to finish today's schedule and meet Nunew tonight.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The time shows 21.40 which is in 20 minutes Nunew will stand in front of his door. He has already alerted the security that his friend will come and gives him the access to his floor. Zee also bought a few packs of condom with lots of different flavour from an app, it's obvious that he can't just run into a minimart and buy a condom.

He has also cleaned his house which is something that he never done, usually he will ask a maid to do it but not for tonight. Zee bites his nails as he wandering in front of the door, waiting for Nunew to come.

DING DONG, the bell rang.

Zee looks at the door, Nunew has arrived. He walks to the door then slightly fixes his hair before he turns the knob. Nunew is standing in front of him with a full disguise, a bucket hat, scarf and black sunglasses. He takes off his sunglasses and looks at Zee with his dimple smile.