7

Previously

"Yes i already pre-... Aahhh...." Nunew quickly shut his mouth after he unconsciously lets out his moan, not only this is a live radio, but also......IT HAS A LIVE STREAMING ON YOUTUBE.

"Nunew, are you alright?" asked Film to Nunew as she touches him.

Nunew looked at Zee who's looking through the glass, he's smirking as he holding that tiny remote. According to their 'match' last night, Nunew LOST.

And.............Zee told him to wear a vibrator that can be controlled with a wireless remote.....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Nunew tried to stand up but his legs felt like jelly, Zee changed the 'level' to 7, its out of 10 by the way…which is buzzing inside Nunew's hole AND HE HAVE TO ENDURE IT.

He already looked so pale which is concerning a lot of people there because they thought Nunew is sick. The staffs quickly turned off their live broadcast, both the radio and the live streaming. Film leaves her seat and walks towards Nunew's seat.

"Are you alright? Should we take you to hospital?"

"I-i'm f-fine.....aaahhhh" Nunew clenched his fist so hard. Film and other staff helped him to stand and gets him out from the broadcasting room.

They laid Nunew's body on the sofa, Zee who looked worried, which is obviously fake, approached him and sat on his knees. "Are you sick, baby? Your face look so red"

Nunew glared at Zee and his boyfriend just winked at him, "I think unfortunately, Nunew can't continue this show" said Zee to Film.

"You're right...... It's better that you take him home" said Film as she really worried about Nunew.

Zee slid his hand to his pocket and lowered the level of the vibration. Once it lowered down, Nunew can breath normally and his fist doesn't clenched anymore.

I bet lots of you have been wondering how this is happened, so let's go back a little bit....

*Flashback*

*Last night*

Zee and Nunew was sitting on the sofa with joysticks on their hands, "It's a 1-on-1 match. No TLC, no Money in The Bank, no Hell in Cell, it's just a pure 1-on-1 match" explained Nunew.

"Sounds good to me" Zee shrugged his shoulder as he doesn't bother.

"But the winning condition need to be ' win by submission' " Nunew smirked. Of course, he doesn't want to go easy to his boyfriend.

So, A submission is a professional wrestling term for yielding to the opponent and therefore losing the fall. It's like you need to strangle your opponent until your opponent taps which means they're give up.

"So that's the challenge?" It's easier to win by pin or K.O but submission is really takes time and patience, especially when you're playing in console

"Yup" Nunew nodded.

Zee also nodded his head, "It's not a big deal, i can handle it"

Nunew scoffed with how confident Zee is, "Let's see about that'

Then they're choosing their player that will their saviour in the end of the day, Nunew chooses the classic John Cena and Zee chooses Roman Reigns.

'Huh you can't beat me, i remembered every signature and finisher that Cena have' That was Nunew thinking as he underestimate Zee.