6

Just like how Mr. Loyd expected, the number of job offers for Zee and Nunew blew up,it literally BLEW UP THE ROOF. There are nonstop calls from every brand that exist in the whole nation — Fashion, Food, Health, Auto, and others, it's EVERYTHING. It's so hard because both sides need to adjust it with their fixed schedule. They have to turn down lots of offer because many of them clashes with the fixed schedule. So, their schedule will be packed for a few months.

And their first public appearance after their press conference is tonight, at the BVLGARI event. Thinking of the BVLGARI event, it reminded when they were about to have sex at the previous event, which luckily they did not.

Because the event venue is closer from Nunew's agency, their meetup point will be at Nunew's agenccy where all their make up and stuff will be done. Nunew is already there because he only had 1 schedule and Zee will catch up after he finished with his photoshoot.

"Phi Fae, can you order a cup of dirty coffee?" asked Nunew to his manager, Fae.

"Coffee? You don't drink coffee"

"Not for me, it's for Zee. He texted me if he can get a dirty coffee here"

"Look at you, taking order from your boyfriend" Fae looked at him with her teasing look.

Nunew tucks his hair behind his ear, "We have to increase our chemistry, right???" Nunew answered it pretty sassy, it's part of his trait.

"Fineeeee, I'll go get it from the cafe downstairs, i will also stop by the mini mart to if you have anything you want to get message me." Then Fae walked away to get her list done.

After that, Nunew got called by his make up artist, it's time to do his makeup. Nunew sat down on the chair that prepared for him.

"Oh can you make space for Zee and his MUA beside me?" said Nunew and his MUA nodded her head.

Actually Nunew's bare face is actually amazing, there's no need to put any make up, his skin are already flawless — no eyebags, no acne-scars, and no black spot, bet that 10,000k baht facial treatment is working.

Not long after that, Fae came back with her list on the plastic bag, along with Zee and his team.

"Hi, baby" greeted Zee then he gave two kisses on Nunew's lips. Luckily, he hasn't apply any lipstick yet.

"I bought you some croissant" Zee showed a bag full of pastries.

Nunew gasped, he has been wanting to eat pastries but Fae didn't let him because of his diet, "You're my saviour" Nunew looked Zee with his sparky as Zee handed him the bag.

"Ekhemm..." Fae cleared her throat so loudly.

"Some flour won't hurt, i was on diet as well. Consider this as his cheat day" said Zee to Fae.

"Yes yes my cheat day" Nunew agreed as he sticking out his tongue to her. Fae just rolled her eyes and let his kid win.

"Sit beside me, honey" Nunew tapped on the chair beside him. Zee nodded his head and sat beside him as his MUA prepared the makeup.

"Do you know there's a new Dimoo at the POPMART?" asked Nunew.

"Do you want to get it?" said Zee that makes Nunew turned his head.

"Yeahhh!!" Nunew nodded happily.

"Let's get it tomorrow" Zee grabbed Nunew's hand and kissed it. It makes Nunew giggles like a teenage girl.

Sounds like someone's having a date tomorrow

.
.
.
.
.
.

Last night public appearance was a huge success. Both of them were actually scared of what their fans would behave at the venue because it's a public event — everyone can see from the borderline, but the shocking part is their fans actually supporting them, they even merged their pic together and print it out, even Nunew got teary seeing all the fans were really supportive.