Chapter one

‘I guess this is the end’ Izuku thought as he lay on the ground bleeding, beside him the dead body of his father, the super villain that terrorized Japan.

The final battle ended and Izuku was able to win, but he got seriously injured.

“DEKU/NERD/MIDORIYA/PROBLEM CHILD!!!!!” He heard people shouting and running towards him.

He smiled as he thought how his friends and family won’t have to suffer against a monster like his father. He closed his eyes as he felt his body go cold.

******************************************************************

“Woaaaaa!!!”

The cry of a baby sounded as Sabin cheng gave birth to a twin, a small little girl and a little boy.

The little girl was sleeping in her stepfather’s hands who was looking at her like she was the most precious treasure in the world, while the little boy was awake looking at her with bright blue eyes that held too much intelligence for a new born baby, but Sabin didn’t notice that.

“My little Marcel” She said as she hugged her child closer.

13 years later.

“Mari!!! Waake up!!” A boy shouted as he entered his sister's room.

This boy is Marcel Dupain Cheng previously known as Izuku Midoriya, after his death he found himself reborn as a baby in what seems like a totally different world.

There are no quirks in this world, there are superpowers but they aren’t common and those that have them are known as Metas. Marcel found out that he still has his quirk but he can’t communicate with the previous users anymore, nobody knows that he has a quirk or that he remembers his past life.

“I am AWAKE!!” Marinette shouted as she jolted out from the bed.

Well nobody beside his twin sister, who he shares a mind link with.

They found out about the mind link when they were 10, and Marinette caught one of his rambling thoughts. And just his luck, she was able to understand all of it (he felt that she truly was his sister) and he may or may not have been thinking of his past life.

After a very awkward conversation he explained his past life to her and made her promise that she wouldn’t expose his secret.

“Good, I will go first. See you at school.” He said as he made his way out of the room.

“Why can’t you wait for me?” Marinette asked, looking at her brother.

“Because I need to deal with Chloe or you want to deal with her?'' he raised an eyebrow at her.

“Fine, just go, I honestly still don’t know how you can keep her calm” Marineete sighed as she opened her closet.

“I had to deal with an angry blondie who can create explosions from his hands, Chloe is an angel compared to him” Marcel said as he left.

****************

Marcel entered the classroom only to get tackled by a wild chloe “MARBEAR!!!”

Before he could say anything he was dragged by her to a neary desk where a blonde was sitting.

“ADREKINS!!” the blonde looked at them and smiled “Chloe is that your friend that you were talking about?”

“Yeah, this Marbear and I bet you would have a crush on him by the end of the day.” Chloe said with a smirk as Marcel’s face went beet red.

“CHLOE!!” he shouted.

“Don’t try denying it, it is a known fact that everyone has a crush on you and your sister.” she scoffed at him.