Chapter 8

The group was separated as Marcel and Marinette came back to the hotel, Damian and Jason went back to their home and Chloe and Max decided to do some more shopping, Max was looking for some parts for his new project and Chloe went looking for new clothes and jewelry.

Jason was sitting on the couch drinking, Damian was beating up a dummy in the gym. Jason slowly took his phone and opened the family group chat.

In the “Bat Clan” Group Chat.

Hood: ok, me and Damian finished hanging out with the twins.

Nightwing: oh tell me about them, did Damian cut attack anyone today.

Blackbat: ?

Oracle: Sorry Cass, you were on a mission outside of Gotham so you didn’t know, B. has more children, a twin to be exact.

Blackbat: 😐 coming.

Blackbat is offline

Catwoman: oh I didn’t know there were new kittens.

Red robin: because we just learned about them, what happened? Did you get any new information?

Oracle: ^

Nightwing: ^

B.: ^

Hood: First me and Damian approve of the twin’s friends, they seem to know of Chat Blanc and the moment the kid tried to approach them the boy Max sent his robot and literally electrically shocked the boy into unconsciousness while the girl Chloe distracted the twins so they didn't see the blonde boy.

Catwoman: Chat? As in cats.

Oracle: yeah Selina, here read this file and you will understand File

Catwoman : okay.

Nightwing: I approve.

Hood : We went out and I convinced Pixie-pop to talk to me about her nightmares. And just to say the twin are fucking traumatized even more then us, she can’t sleep with out making sure her brother is nearby and safe.

Agent A entered the chat.

Agent A: language Master Jason!

Agent A left the chat.

Hood: how?

Robin: she talked to you just because Marcel thought it was a good idea for him to talk to a stranger about it. I still haven't figured out how they talked without any of us noticing.

Hood: Ouch, I didn’t know I thought she trusted me.

Oracle: Well good, they shouldn’t trust strangers.

Catwoman: I read the file, And I am gonna skin a bitch.

Robin : Get in line.

Red Robin: Jason continues.

Hood: After she cried her heart out, Chipmunk took her and separated from us with the excuse of getting some Ice Cream, and when they came back they were in much better mood and Marcel had some blood on his fist.

Nightwing: Wait what? Why did he have blood on his fist?

Robin: three stupid men tried to mug them and the twin ended up sending them to the hospital from what they told us.

B.: Did the twin get hurt?

Hood: no. Look at you B already acting like a protective dad to them.

B.: continue

Hood: Anyway, we separated again. Chipmunk went with us as Marinette and her two friends went to a fabric store. We went to an Arcade and guess what? Demon spawn played with us like genuinely played.