Chapter 9

Marcel yawned as he walked down the stairs with his group. Chloe was talking to Marinette about her new dress while Max was looking through some files on his phone.

He looked at the clock on his hand and saw that it was 8:09, their tour started at 10AM and they were supposed to be on the bus at 9AM. But of course the dumb teacher will buy whatever lie Lie-la told her and head to the company at 8AM.

Marcel groaned, their teacher really reminds him of the teacher in Aldera in his last life.

The group entered the restaurant and ordered breakfast.

Marcel held his phone and moved some files to a special program, he set the time to 4PM in Paris and activated the program.

He grinned, he warned her multiple times but she didn’t listen. Mlle Bustier will suffer.

Chloe looked at Marcel and her face held a vicious smile “so finally gave up on Bustier, about damn time.”

“I can’t say I am comfortable with destroying her reputation, but honestly you gave her a warning…..multiple times” Marinette sighed.

“Well, they 100%  wouldn’t be able to start the tour without us. The whole trip is on your names” Max pointed at the twin “we can take our sweet time and let them wait there embarrassed.”

“I will message Jason to see if he can send us a ride.” Marcel took out his phone.

Chipmunk: hey Jay

JayJay: What's up?

Chipmunk: Can you by any chance send a ride for four to the hotel? Our dumb teacher left me and my friends and headed to the company for the tour without us.

JayJay: Sure, brb.

Marcel put down his phone and continued eating his breakfast.

Not even five minutes later and his phone vibrated as a message came from Jason.

JayJay: Alfred will pick you and your friends up, but he insisted on you and Pixie having dinner in the manor.

Chipmunk: …sure but who is Alfred?

JayJay: he is our butler but more like a grandfather

Chipmunk: Ok then.

Marcel looked at his friends “good news, I got us a ride. Other news, me and Mari are invited for dinner with the Waynes.”

Chloe looked at him in the eyes “I am still fucking convinced that you are Bruce Wayne’s kids, like it is utterly ridiculous how much you look alike, yes you look like your mother but no offence you don’t look noththing like your father.”

Marinette and Marcel glared at her, but she just shrugged.

“Why don’t you ask your parents, if they get mad just play it as a dare Chloe made you do.” Max Suggested.

Marcel and Marinette looked at each other.

‘What should we do?’ he asked.

‘Let’s just do it, this way Chloe will stop insisting that we are Wayne’s kid.’ Marinette shrugged.

“You know what, we will do it.” Marinette said as she took out her phone.

“I have to fucking see this” Cjloe shouted as she moved next to Marinette.

Marcel took out his phone and opened the family group chat, Max moved next to him to see.

In <the dupain-chengs> group chat.

MissClumsy: hey maman, papa……this is weird to ask but…. Are we not related to papa by blood?

BearDad: ….