Chapter 2

That is how Paris got three heroes, the fast thinker and core of the team ladybug. She was considered the core of the team because of her ability to return everything to normal and even resurrect the dead after each battle.

Multimouse, the strategist, the leader and the heavy hitter of the team. People quickly noticed how he was the one to lead the team in battles until Ladybug got her lucky charm and got a plan to use it. It was also how he seemed to have immeasurable strength when pink lightning started surrounding him. And most importantly he was the one that stayed after battle and checked on the victims when he was asked he said that his time limit is longer than the rest of the team so he can stay without worrying about the timer.

Chat noir was the joker, the bait, and the one to lead the Akumas away from the populated areas. Some people say he is more of a sidekick, but most consider him as a hero especially since he can destroy anything with a touch.

There were also some temporary heroes but they quickly lost them.

Three years has passed and Paris adapted to its new situation, after the akuma Miracle queen where all the temporary heroes got exposed and master Fu transferred the title of the guardian not only to marinette but also Marcel, so they share the responsibilities.

They decided that if they need to use another miraculous, either marinette will use them or Marcel will use Mullo to make a clone and let it use the miraculous.

The new student Lila Rosie, was the worst thing that happened to the twins. Especially since she became obsessed with Marcel and always tried to get Marinette in trouble. Heck she tried to get Marinette expelled if not for marcel hacking into school system and nearby security systems to get full proof of his twin innocent, he also met with the principal and teacher alone and gave both of the a file each containing shit ton of evidence that can either shut down the school or send the principal to prison.

From that day the teachers and principal never bothered the twins. Lila still tries and was able to get Alya into her side which broke Marinette’s heart but thanks to Marcel she was able to recover and not stay attached to false hope. Marcel told her how in his past life some of his classmates tried to send him to jail when they discovered his father was a villain even though he sacrificed his life for them more than once.

Marinette decided that if Alya wanted to trust a liar over her best friend, then they weren’t really friends.

The second year was a rollercoaster for the twins, since people started to notice how many corrupted butterflies that tried to akumatized them  only to fail. At one point a butterfly tried to get them every two days. After someone asked how many times hawkmoth tried to traumatize them and when the twin told them that at that point it was between 50 to 100 times, It become clear as day that Hawkmoth was targeting the twins and wanting to turn them into an akuma no matter what.

And after Marcel broke from the control of Hawkmoth in the middle of the city where everyone saw him and even videos were taken of the event he was considered Paris' golden boy as he gave them hope that they can resist getting akumatized.

And that made some people stalk his sister for information, and just like him a video of her breaking free from Hawk Moth control was taken.

That's how the twin got the title of paris golden pair as news of their ability to reject the akuma went viral and encouraged people to fight against the control, some people succeeded which only made the twin names more popular and with how much they help people, they were only secondary to the actual heroes.

With the help of Max, Marcel made a new app called bugout which held all the information about the akumas, many different features to help and most importantly worked as an akuma alert that will notify everyone when an Akuma is active, it will tell it position,danger level, any information about it. And after the akuma is dealt with it will give a report of the battle.