Chapter 4

After the four put their stuff in their rooms, they all met in Marcel’s room.

“Sooo” Chloe looked at the twins “spill, Who was that?”

“That would be Jason Peter Todd, one of the adopted sons of Bruce wayne. I am curious about how you met him.” Max said as he cleaned his glasses.

“Wait, that was one of the Wayne’s, Lie-la was lying saying he considered her a sister but she said his name was Jason Drake” Chloe howled with laughter.

“That is totally incorrect, I don’t know if our classmates are that naive or that Lie-la has some form of meta ability that helps her convince others.” Max sighed as he put his glasses on and picked up his computer to revise some files.

“I checked, she has a weak meta ability that made everything she says seem believable, but if you know that she is lying 100% then the ability does not affect you.” Marcel said as he took out a notebook with “V11” on it.

“What is that?” Chloe asked as she looked at the notebook.

“Oh, that is his villain's analysis. You know Zu analyzes everything from villains,heros, people ect. He analyzes everything.” Marinette answered with a shrug.

“And of course you have a page for Lie-la on it.” She snatched the notebook and started reading. “Oh god!! Marbear where did you get all of this information? If it went public then it doesn’t matter if her meta ability works or not her life will be destroyed.” Chloe paled as she read all the crimes Lie-la has committed.

“Hacking,” Marcel answered honestly. “I am just waiting to get proof of her working with Hawkmoth before sending her to life time in jail.” He said with a smirk.

“Then I think my newest project will be quite helpful.” Max said as he turned the computer to let them see.

“For now I call them ant-bot until I get a better name. They are super small and have the ability to record images and voice both in high quality, and they look exactly like normal ants. So perfect spys.” Max said smugly, he left out how hard it is to create technology that is that small, and how much work it is to make sure the ant-bot are able to adapt to the environment and not get destroyed super easily.

Marcel’s eyes sparkled, “how much time till you get them ready?”

“With your help in programming, and Mari’s help in some of the design It will be between two to four months to create our first ant.” Marcel nodded in understanding, he knows that creating a gadget that small, durable and complicated is gonna take a lot of time and effort.

“Maybe if we can’t get the bats to help Paris, we could try to speed up the process and give them to Multimouce and Ladybug to spy on their suspects.” Marcel said with excitement.

The others were giving him questionable looks while Marinette was trying to hold her laughter.

“Oy, don’t look at me like that, Ladybug told me that Multimouce gave you the same task as me. And I am honestly tired of Hawkbitch targeting my sister.” Marcel grumbled.

“Maribear and not you?” Chloe raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, please I am more than prepared to defend myself. You know what I think I will tell you a secret.” That got their attention, It was a known fact that Marcel had a shit ton of secrets but nobody other than his sister knew about. He raised his arm and a black tentacle with bluish green outline grew from it. “I am a meta and I can beat Hawkbitch’s ass if he ever show up in front of me.”

The stunned looks on both Max and Chloe's faces were worth it, as Marinette and Marcel took a picture and started laughing their asses off.

“what..how…when?....How?!!!!” Chloe stuttered as Max picked up his computer that he dropped in shock.