Chapter 14

Marcel woke up at 2:30 AM, Jason told them that normally at this time Tim will be in the kitchen preparing coffee.

‘You awake?’ he asked Marinette.

‘Yeah I am.’ Marinette answered.

‘Remember the plan, I want you to make Jason see the most traumatizing thing possible.’ He told her.

‘I will, I didn’t tell you what illusion I will show him yet but have you heard of superbat?’ she asked, Marcel didn’t know what ‘superbat’ means but he could feel the mischievousness coming through the link.

‘ Superbat is the ship name for Bruce and Clark in their alter egos. And don’t worry I will let Trix take control over the power so I won’t see any of that illusion.’ Marinette assured him before he could protest.

He wasn’t gonna let her see an illusion of their new dad with superman. Even if the illusion was just them making out.

‘Good, and make it so he is the only one who can see the illusion’ He added.

‘Roger.’

Knock!knock!knock!knock!

A light knocking came from the door, Marcel opened it and found Jason waiting for him with a phone in his hands.

“Tim will go to the kitchen in around five minutes.” Jason spoke as he dragged Marcel down.

They talked about it and Marinette told Jason that she was too tired to help them.

Marcel and Jason found themselves in the kitchen, Marcel let out Black whip and manipulated them so they warped all around his body hiding everything besides his eyes. Activating full cowl at 40% made his eyes gain a blue glow to them.

Jason whistles as he takes his hiding place, the phone in his hands ready to capture everything on tape.

Marcel floated to the ceiling and waited, Jason turned off the lights. Around five minutes later they heard footsteps and Timothy entered the Kitchen he didn’t turn on the light and just used his phone’s flashlight.

Marcel slowly floats behind him and moves some tendrils that without alarming Tim, warped around the boy's ankles.

  Smoke started coming out from Marcel’s body as he tightened his hold on Tim and used Black whip to keep him in the air upside down.

“Het, what the hell?!” Tim shouted as he dropped his phone.

Marcel moved in front of him and stared at him with blue glowing eyes.

“Those who seek darkness, must let it consume them. Come on child, join me! become A PART OF ME!” Marcel spoke with a low sinister voice that sent chills down Jason’s spine, he used OFA to boost his vocal cords to make his voice louder and sinister.

Tim panicked “WHO THE FUCK SUMMONED A DEMON IN THE MANOR?!” He shouted loud enough for the whole Manor to hear. If only Marinette didn’t use the turtle miraculous to create a shield around the kitchen as soon as Tim entered, no one heard him.

“I am no demon child” Marcelchuckled darkly, and sweat started  building up on Tim’s forehead. “What am I? That is for me to know and for you to find out.”

Marcel lowered Tim down gently but still kept him tied up using Black whip.

“What the hell are you? You bastard!” Tim hissed as he tried to move his arms.

“I am not a bastard, I am vengeance! I am the night! I am Batman!” Marcel spoke in his ear.

“You fuc- wait what?” Tim was confused. Batman?